The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support STM Tuned

good or bad buy?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TalonEH

15+ Year Contributor
Feb 23, 2006
calgary, Alberta_Canada
hey guys i found this car on the autotrader and i wanna know if its a good buy...should i stay away because its a new engine or do u think i should go for it... and suggestion?(The price is in canadian dollars)

TalonEH said:
hey guys i found this car on the autotrader and i wanna know if its a good buy...should i stay away because its a new engine or do u think i should go for it... and suggestion?(The price is in canadian dollars)

Need a link mate, nothing to look at. Sorry.

WAAAYYY too expensive for a 90. That's a 16 year old car. I don't care if it does have a rebuilt engine or whatnot, that's a ridiculous price. And yes, I know it's in CDN, but still way too much.

yeah that's way too much, there is almost the exact same car for sale down the street from me, that looks nicer than that one and I think it's overpriced at $2500 CDN.

I disagree. The condition of the body is a HUGE part of a car that age. A little rust behind the wheelwells, or in the floorboards is killer. If it's truly solid, everywhere, it's worth the extra money.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back