The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support ExtremePSI

good news and bad news

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1fstSS

15+ Year Contributor
Oct 10, 2004
bay city, Michigan
well the bad news is ive ownd my laser for 2 months 5 weeks of that time it has been in the tranny shop!! but the good news is i had an apointment with myu attorney andi guess my little workers comp issue is being settled out, the figure we gave workers comp is 300,000, but my attorney expects me to get between 250,000 and 285,000, so i guess ill have a nice maintenence fund for the laser, and financial stability to build the piss outa my camaro ;)

would you like to make a donation to the luis ortiz foundation :D

33% or something? Sux to happen, sux more to pay a lawyer, does not sux to afford a nice hobby :thumb:

well more semi bad news, got the car back today, he charged me 550 to take parts outa my 1st tranny and mix them with the ones from my 2nd tranny to make a good one :rolleyes: my 1st tranny i popped a hole in it, so i got another, had the car for 5 1/2 hrs boom gone again, but yeah i went and picked it up, and needless to say im pretty pizzed off!! my palm pilot for my data logger miraculasly disapeared, i cant downshift into 1st, it grinds going into 2nd, i got about 1/8th mile away and my upper ic pipe came off, my hatch was popped open, and a couple other little things, so we call him and my dad and i are going in monday to have a little chat with him. one of out families veihicles is in there like all the time, my family owns a snow plaow buisiness and we just got a new truck and we took it in to have the tranny beefed up and some suspension work done, so im thinkin we may pull the 2 trucks we have thier out and take them to another place, and to top it off i just gave him my old blazer, cuz hes done excelent work for me in the past, and the truck was just sittin there with a shot motor, but a perfect 700R4 tranny and a t case, along with perfect interior and 70% of the body pannels are good, no like i said at this point im ready to strangle some one!!!
but on the lawsuit thing, i was thinkin bout buyin a building, and starting a performance shop, with a dyno and the whole works!! if i do do it, ill offer special pricing to my fellow F-body owners and the dsm community!! thanks for listening to me vent!!

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back