The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support STM Tuned

good laugh

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LOL. People are idiots. I just wanna know why they left the sunroof partially open? Wonder if the car has been wrecked and the frame is tweaked.

P90 said:

technically............ they did, in japan they called the gsx a gsr-4, but this guys is just an idiot.

LOL

:cry: It looks like my old 95' Gs....:sosad:

majik2k5 said:
Didn't open the link, but are you sure it's not a GST and he just made a typo?

Not unless he painted the grey stripe around the bottom to match the body and put GS wheels on it.

It may be a GST it has the fog lights on it.

Possibly just git a R instead of T. Yes he is a moron for not proofreading is ad before finalizing it and putting it out. But hey, if not someone is going to have a super rare GSR. Da Twin Turbo Version Mang.

1.) Swapped in a B18C
2.) Can't type
3.) Doesn't use spell check
4.) Is a moron

Take your pick.

2,3,4?
Did anyone notice what looks to be another DSM behind it in the red. Or so it seems.

The red dsm in the background looks like an Eclipse Type R to me.

GSEclipse06 said:
i must have missed the b18 part?

If you're referring to my quote, it was a joke. I put a list of possible reasons why he was calling it a GSR, the B18C is what the 94-01 GSR got, but like I said, it was really just a joke.

SinaiTSi said:
If you're referring to my quote, it was a joke. I put a list of possible reasons why he was calling it a GSR, the B18C is what the 94-01 GSR got, but like I said, it was really just a joke.

Just a little bit more insight for those who don't know Honda's, the B18C1 came in the Integra GSR's. The Integra GS and RS had B18A1's which were DOHC Non-Vtec, and the Integra GSR came with a B18C1 which was DOHC Vtec, and one of the most desired Honda motors among the B16A2 and so on.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back