The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support STM Tuned

Good deal?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TalonBlitz00

15+ Year Contributor
Dec 6, 2003
hamilton, New_Jersey
hey sup guys. i got a deal with a company, they said they'd give me a front mount intercooler, all the piping, gm maf, maf translator, intake pipe and filter, with all hardware for $1125. its all new and the intercooler is a real nice peice. i think its a great deal but if anyone has any other suggestions let me know.

You left out some pretty important info, core size, end tank design, type of core being bar and plate or tube and fin. Do you have any idea on the flow rating of the intercooler?

well break it down.... there are companys out there selling full IC kits with very GOOD ICs for 800-900 bucks, MAF and MAFT should only be 250, intake pipe and filter should be another 100 or so. Its a good deal if your pinching pennies, but unless that IC is the best thing since white bread, sounds somewhat like an average deal.

forget it im not dumping money into this car all i end up doing is fixing it. i raced a spec v tonight and even though i won it cost me either a cv joint or motor mount. ####in dsms!

this fmic was only $650 and its a really nice one. can get it through dejon tool.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

here are some pictures from dejon tool site.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back