The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support STM Tuned

Good block color

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lol i dont see the point in painting, once its in the bay you wont even see it. Just my .02...but if you're determanded to paint it, i would say a bronze or gold color of some sort. That would be pretty cool.

I know what your saying but the paint is going on a 1.5 for my colt. So u can see a great amount of the block. And i never thought of those colors!!! That would be sweet!

I just thought... What about.. ELECTRIC BLUE! :hellyeah:

What about.... HOT PINK!

Actually, anything that contrasts black well will work. Gold, Red, orange, white, neon green, ect. Just make sure it vibes with the color on your vc.

Well my colts red. I was thinking with a blue block i culd do the valve cover and oil pan black. And most of the hoses and everything else are black. So itll be a red car with a black engine bay and a blue block. Or maybe a white valve cover and everything else black. Ooo the possibilities are endless!! :hellyeah:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back