The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support ExtremePSI

gonna be a daddy today

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2GFWDbeast

10+ Year Contributor
Jan 17, 2010
kenosha, Wisconsin
Just got to the hospital today. Wifes contractions are 2min apart. Having a boy. I can't wait.

Congrats!

Yea. Them little boys are a lot of fun. My mom had a baby when i was about to turn 16. And she was 40 at the time. Now Im almost 18 and shes 43.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

kids are awesome. its so amazing to watch them learn and figure things out. when my son plays with cars he makes bov noises

congrats man! They are a bunch of fun. Spend what time you can hanging with your little man because you'll be like me turn around and your looking eye to eye with them. I have 3 boys and no women in the house. Its like a frat house sometimes but still isn't the same as when they were little.

congrats man mine comes around April not sure if its a boy or girl yet

now comes the fun part. my wife was there for 18 hours then went from 2cm to popped in about 30 mins.

a vagina isnt a cannon they dont just shoot out.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back