The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support STM Tuned

going to a darker side

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beating4g63s

15+ Year Contributor
Oct 31, 2004
port arthur, Texas
After much thinking of getting out of the dsm game I've made the leap to a darker side. I had 2k to either build my dsm or put it towards a running car. I was started looking at different options on what I would want to put the money as a downpayment. I stopped at a friends shop one day looking at a 93 sc300 but he wanted like 8k for it which was retarded for my area. He then said he has a 87 turbo supra with a little problems for 2k, after taking it for a look and a spin a few times I figured it had to be little problems, well I talked him down to 1400 and took it and didn't look back, got it home and 3 days later it was running top notch, one of the wires to the isc was broken, and a cold start injector wasn't even hooked up, fixed a leaking secondary type fpr, and turned down the boost because of boost cut out, and this thing ran and is still running top notch. it has enough mods run on my supra to put down fantastic numbers once fully tune. so my dsm will probably be up for sale soon to pay for aem ems for the supra. it's been fun and I know I'll be back. but for now I think I'll enjoy my supra.

Gotta have pics for this type of ship jumping. Good score!!

cool, buddy of mine sold his talon for a mk3 supra.
Check the torque of the headbolts, if it hasnt been touched.
They dont torque them good enough from factory and the headgaskets like to fail early because of that.

Best of luck

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back