The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

ECMlink Going Speed Density, Quick ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TCB91GSX

Proven Member
Jan 11, 2021
Denver, Colorado
Good Evening Tuners,
I was hoping to grab some insight on the set up I am intending to do for my AEM MAP sensor.
I have a K-Tuned adapter that is BSP to BSP w/3 NPT threaded slots around the radius of the plug. I intend to pull my brake booster nipple, screw the K Tuned adapter in then replace the nipple to the booster on the back side and run the MAP sensor off the side. Fitment checks out, however I was wondering if the following would be an issue. *Please see pictures.*The MAP sensor and the nipple threads do not touch, the nipple is just partially over the map sensor inlet. I am thinking that since this small chamber will be full of pressure that it will be a non-issue, but I am open to hearing some input.
Thanks for taking a look!

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back