The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support ExtremePSI

going n/t to turbo

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tjohn23

15+ Year Contributor
Jun 19, 2008
phoenix, Arizona
Ok so as the title states im going n/t to turbo on a mt 93 eclipse with a 6 bolt engine:D . I've searched every pull it yard and I search Craigslist daily but I'm missing parts to my kit that I'm trying to throw together.
I'm looking for parts for trade, donated, or to buy.

what i need:
+ 1g bov ----- i have a probe one and a denso audi type plastic bov.
+ intercooler piping----- im using a probe side mount
+ 1g turbo ecu------ i have a 2g turbo non eeprom but i have 3 non turbo, 2 non eeprom and 1 that has an eeprom

+ fuel pressure regulator--- i have a turbo pump and supra pump using one but i dont know about running at 43 psi

+ knock sensor
+ turbo clean air (intake) piping---- i have n/t injen ram intake
+ J-pipe
+ TD05 exhaust housing--- i have a 14b and t-25 im using the 14b but the turbine housing is all cracked where the waste gate ope
ns

The rest of the stuff Im probably getting new or fabricated
i can list what i have if you want but i have a ton of extra stuff
im around 79th and Indian School if i can get some help it would be much appreciated :dsm:

Buy a turbo dsm. Cheaper and better in the long run.

Really, not really its a 6bolt and the only difference is piston which I'm pulling this weekend from a 2g 5o have a 8.5 compression ratio and the oil squirters. I've researched for months vfaqs every where, even using wayback machine to find old chip writing stuff

Buy a turbo dsm LOL

update to 2016 full turbo swap complete. NT pistons are solid used for 2 years @ 9 to 14psi, then decide to do a balance shaft delete and ended up putting some 1g turbo piston in an NT block. I got most of my part used , its cheap and easy, the most expensive things are going to be the turbo, ecu and transmission all used. ran an nt tranny but the nt clutches could not hold up i recently switched to a turbo tranny ACT clutch and pp, and for the heck of it an ACT flywheel. if you do everything yourself it can be dirt cheap. I will upload a build journal at some point.

I'm over here building shit.

I'm anxious to see the build journal. Nice to see the set has held up so well. Good work!

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back