The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support ExtremePSI

GodSpeed Alum Radiator (ebay)

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

So, after overheating using AC, and hearing all the good reviews on ebay radiators, I went ahead and ordered one. The price was $145, or Best offer, sent them an offer of $135, they accepted, and I bought the radiator, also came with free shipping. So for $135 for a new alum radiator and 2 slim fans, it was a steal. Anywho, waited my week and it came in, packaged well, and well protected (had images somewhere but lost them, WTF). Inspected it, looked good, welds were great, and fitment was even better. Everyone knows that ebay slim fans are crap, so I threw them aside, and had bought a mishimoto 14" 2000cfm slim fan. Installed her, and temps are good, and no more overheating with the ac. IMO, I spent $180 for the radiator and the mishimoto fan, and it is one of the best investments IMO. Here are some pics. . .

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Ebay link for those who care:

ECLIPSE 95-99 2G RADIATOR+2 12" FAN+MOUNT GSX GST TURBO - eBay (item 320704147715 end time Jul-22-11 19:47:43 PDT)

Also as an update. I grabbed the shroud and fan combo from the same seller for this rad, and it showed a decrease in temps as much as 10+ degrees! This is a great combo IMO.

After another year of use, this radiator is still cooling great. Still looks good, still cools good, again, highly recommended.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back