The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI

Godfather's Meet, Saturday, 11/14/09; Spanaway

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kid4g63

15+ Year Contributor
Oct 9, 2006
BOSSinnovations, Washington
Hey guys, it's David at BOSS. Wanted to get a good amount of you locals to come out and grab some food while we shoot the sh!t for a few.
Saturday, 11/14 is supposed to be a day with no rain. There's an all you can eat Godfather's pizza buffet from 11am-2pm; Cost for the pizza buffet is $6.39 per adult and $1.59 for drink, plus tax.
There is a huge parking lot in the outter parking lot of the plaza. Parking will be started by me on the outter parking lot of the Godfather's plaza. My daily blue 2g Talon will be parked out there. So start parking next to it, and in the general vacinity, as to create a small show spot.

If you have any questions, please give me a call. My number is 253.241.5136. You're welcome to save it.

Godfather's Pizza
15709 PACIFIC AVE., PAD 8
TACOMA,WA 98444
(253) 536-0173

____

I'd like to start up a list of those who are down to show up. Please add your name in post response if you will be attending.

Attending:

1. David, 2g Talon
2. Tony, 1g Eclipse
3. Nick, 1g Eclipse
4. Bobby, 1g Eclipse
5. Matt, 2g Eclipse
6. Alex, 2g Eclipse
7. Daniel, 1g Eclipse
8. Ramses, Evo VIII
9. James, 2g Talon
10. fast90eclipse
11. Rockbmx1
12. 2gmendozaGST
13. Ricky, 2g Eclipse
14. Mitch, 2g Talon
15. Alex, 1g Talon
16. Aaron, 2g Eclipse

yo count me in im down to go

:hellyeah: Ok, putting you down. Please spread the word to other owners you know.

Looks like this thread is pretty dormant, so it's going to have to have help by word of mouth.

Ok guys, I've got you down. :applause:

Spread the word. If you have friends with DSMs bring them out. Other cars are welcome, but would really like to see a decent local DSM turn out. :hellyeah:.

Count me in! Im not far at all. I may bring my brother. Oh yeah my name is Aaron btw, for the list.

Wish I could make it but I'm waiting on the 3" downpipe I'm so excited since my car hasn't been running for a while... I could drive my mr2 but Friday 13 is my bday and I'm having bbq at my crib...so hope u guys have fun

I'll see if I can make it tomorrow.

I should hope so, sir. I'm counting on you to bring that bad Talon out! :hellyeah:

----

If you have a dsm, but it's broke/under build, still come on down ... it's cool :thumb:.

------

Hoping for a good turn out with 16 signed up, and hoping that 16 or more will show. :pray:, LOL.

^ Good news David, I should be able to make it out tomorrow.:hellyeah: I need to wash the Talon before I go though.;)

Only on a dsm site!

Jason, Me, Matt, Alex, Sean, and Kevin will be there
4 dsms 1 subbie and 1 monster subbie

Was hoping to have the Evo.
But that's not happening. :(

Sorry the evo didn't work out, Ricky ... it was good seeing you guys out today. Sorry I was running late. That coupler set me back a minute :notgood:, LOL.

---

Thanks for making the trek out, James. It was good taking a minute to bs. Food could have been better.

---

Thanks to everyone that could make it out. I was hoping for more cars, but we had 13 out of 16 come out. Not bad on a cold November day :hellyeah:. Will be planning a KK coffee/doughnut night in a few weeks, in Tacoma. Keep your ears open.

Some pics tomarrow.

ya i had fun rollin out there an meetin some of you guys . just keep me posted on meets i'll show up. ya the kk coffee an doughnuts im down to make it to that meet. it was fun. we need more meets. it was great to meet everyone that i met.

Here are some pics ... :thumb:.

I only had my iPhone, so they're not HD quality, LOL.

If anyone took some, post them up.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Thanks,

Hey guy do you think you will have a meeting there again? If so I would be down to come if my dsm is running. And maybe we could meet other places too.

Good pics David, only you, the evo and I popped our hoods. Maybe everyone else was scared to:hmm:

Decent meet though. I want to see under the hood of the DSM's next time because we all know that's what really counts.:hellyeah:

Hey guy do you think you will have a meeting there again? If so I would be down to come if my dsm is running. And maybe we could meet other places too.

Working on getting something together in the next few weeks. Rain or shine, it really is about the company. So if you see it posted, c'mon on out :hellyeah:.

Good pics David, only you, the evo and I popped our hoods. Maybe everyone else was scared to:hmm:

Decent meet though. I want to see under the hood of the DSM's next time because we all know that's what really counts.:hellyeah:

:p. You were the only one that kept it open the whole way through :thumb:. So it was the only one open for me to take a pic of, LOL. Really nice set up, along side the evo. :applause:

Last edited:
so when's the next meet :p ? Maybe I'll be able to make it down and not be stuck working all weekend.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back