The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Rix Racing

ECMlink GM IAT stuck at 77*

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TSiturbo001

20+ Year Contributor
Nov 16, 2002
Sterling_CT
This is pretty much the last issue I need to iron out with my car. Temp will not change on the sensor. I had a spare so i popped that one in and same thing. Im assuming i need to just trace wires and verify everything to ecu but how crucial is this? Will this greatly effect things or can I get away with it until I have more time to dig in deeper.

I believe I had to change something I. Ecmlinm to get it working properly.
I found the answer through forums. Let me see if I can find it again.
I bought a new iat thinking that would fix it too but that wasn't the issue.

You should go to your ecu inputs page in the log and select the lock iat and baro pressure. your not running the stock maf so those have to be locked. it's set at 77 degrees so the ecu see's a safe number and doesn't throw a check engine light.
if you want to see the actual intake temp you'll have to capture gm iat and then put it in the display.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back