The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support ExtremePSI

ECMlink Global and Deadtime for FIC 550 Injectors

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DSMTyson

10+ Year Contributor
Nov 9, 2010
Lake Charles, Louisiana
Alright, i guess FIC discontinued this injector set at some point. Well, i bought my car with some FIC 550s on it and i just got link not too long ago.

Now, for the FIC 650's The Global it -31 and Deadtime is 210
What would that make my 550's? They seem to flow a bit higher then most 550's

I was told maybe.. -25 and 180. What do ya'll thik?

Do the auto adjust feature to select them as 550s. Next would be to do some actual tuning to put the global and dead time where they really should be.

Match your AFratioest and hopefully wideband together while keeping your CombFT% +/- 3%. You also want to be at 0.25 gm/rev (AirflowPerRev)

It's basic idle tuning.

Last edited by a moderator:
Do the auto adjust feature to select them as 550s. Next would be to do some actual tuning to put the global and dead time where they really should be.

Match your AFratioest and hopefully wideband together while keeping your CombFT% +/- 3%. You also want to be at 0.25 gm/rev (AirflowPerRev)

It's basic idle tuning.

I have them selected on the auto adjust as 550's but it still seems like its getting too much fuel because i'm still running very rich. I guess i'll just do what you said and adjust from there to find the "sweet spot".

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back