The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

Girls and Cars

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TurboSam

15+ Year Contributor
Aug 11, 2003
OhioUS
OK heres the deal. I just got my car looking good, so I'm talking to the lady friends about taking pictures with my car. I Have 4 point harnesses and im trying to get a picture of the topless girl in harnesses pic with this one girl but shes not sure about what im talkin about, so who has a picture? Help guys time is running short!

[email protected] ill send you her pics after I con her into it. Miss Teen Aurora, finshed 17th in the Miss Teen Ohio. The sad part is before she was a modelshe was hotter, but they made her lose weight and she lost some booty and tittie.

Hmmm... Got girls im trying to get topless, gee what should i do....

I know!!

Ill run inside and get on the computer, That gets girls topless ALL the time!!!!!

da' hell are you doin guy?
get that camera

AND GET OUT THERE

Here you go, hope this helps. Oh and if you get the pics, you're obligated to send em to me. :thumb:

Attachments

• 2ef4445t.jpg
    2ef4445t.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 390
Alright guys now its day time, so I might be able to con her into the pics, pm me your emails and Ill send pics when I get them. Thanks for the help I just wanted to show her what I was talking abotu last night. Oh and uh by the way...theres nothing hotter than a girl in a harness.

I will read the rules...

I will read the rules...

I will read the rules...

I will read the rules...

I will read the rules...

:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back