The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Rix Racing

Gifted a 2G 48k mile RS

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheRealBnE

Probationary Member
Jan 3, 2023
Dallas, Texas
Hey all. My names Bernie. I’m completely new to the DSM platform but have always been a fan of them. My father in law was running out of room in his garage and gave me his 1997 RS with 48k miles. It’s on its way here (in a couple hours of this posting) and I’m excited to dive head first in it. Learned a lot from the posts I’ve seen so far. Here are a few pics. I also have a 1996 Impala SS and a 93 Buick Roadmaster wagon.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Could get froggy and evo motor swap it like some others have done. Very clean though
Yea that’s definitely a possibility later on. I watched a few videos from Miguel DSM and he’s convinced me

Diggin' the Roadmaster! Hopefully with the Eclipse being from MN, he didn't drive it in the winter.

Best of luck on your future plans.

I take car of my ex's 96 Impala SS since she lives in an apartment complex and it would get beat all to hell sitting there. Love the DSM. We have a non turbo section that will suit you very well. Your "other" cars are very impressive, but I am a true GM guy converted to a DSMer. Glad to have you on the forum! :thumb:
Marty

I take car of my ex's 96 Impala SS since she lives in an apartment complex and it would get beat all to hell sitting there. Love the DSM. We have a non turbo section that will suit you very well. Your "other" cars are very impressive, but I am a true GM guy converted to a DSMer. Glad to have you on the forum! :thumb:
Marty

When she wants to sell, I’m only a message away! Stunning.

Oh believe me, I have asked myself, as it is a great car. Her answer was "NO", she is giving it to the youngest son when it is time, but hanging onto it for now.

Wow. I love the color. And I’ve always dreamed of an impala ss. And that roadmaster is siiiiick. Can’t be too many of those on the roads nowadays.
There aren't many but the few we have in our club are amazing.
Diggin' the Roadmaster! Hopefully with the Eclipse being from MN, he didn't drive it in the winter.

Best of luck on your future plans.
It was his summer car so almost no rust on it. Going to go over it this week and check everything tho just in case I need to nip anything in the bud.

Marty

NICE. Yea I've always been a GM guy. Imports were never really my thing except for the 2g eclipses, 4 door integras, and the older Z's.

Welcome! Loving the Impala, i'm usually not a fan of that color but it suits the SS really good IMO especially with black wheels.
Have fun with the RS, i'm on my first eclipse and just about finished getting it road worthy after 2 1/2 yrs of owning her.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back