The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

Ghost's 1995 Gsx Project

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ghost1984

15+ Year Contributor
Dec 29, 2003
Southwest, Missouri
Hey Everyone!

I thought I would finally post a journal on my up and coming project, my 1995 Mitsubishi Eclipse Gsx. This is my 4th DSM and is definitely gonna be my favorite one since it is a Gsx. I've been on this site since 2003 and have learned quite a bit, so I decided to tackle a few goals in making my car 300+ hp.

My mods are gonna be pretty simple and nothing to crazy since this is still my daily driver and will be until I can come across another DD.

Current Setup:
Stock T-25 :|
stock fuel system
3" turboback exhaust
HKS SSQV

Future Mods:
Ported 14b
Ported 2g Exh. Manifold
190LP fuel pump
SafcII for tuning
MBC
264/264 cams (possibly, would like some feedback on whether this is worth it)

That's pretty much it for now. Hopefully with those mods on a decent tune I can break the 300hp mark. If you guys have any suggestions/criticism please feel free to tell me. Any input is appreciated.

The Project:

Hey thanks for the message. Yeah I was planning on doing that. I'm pretty much gonna gather all my parts and port everything and once I have it all together than I'll do it all in one go.

If you see the future mods a 14b is part of it. I'm not sure what size injectors I should go with though, maybe 550 or 650cc.

650cc..you can find them for the same price as 550cc's but they would allow more umph if you ever wanted to keep going after 300hp. plus if your going with an safc you can still tune them, minus well put your safc to use..

Well I got my 14b installed. Just gotta do some little misc things and get a few fuel mods than I'll be working on turning up the boost with some mild tuning.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back