The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support ExtremePSI

Ghost Stories.....booooooo!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HA you guys want a story. Well I am craig and my friend is chris its the middle of winter and very cold.. OK Me and my friend were hanging out for the day. We hung out all day and went to the mall and come home. We were going down in the basemnt where his bedroom is and watch TV and hang around untill we were going to go to bed.1:30 in the morn rolls around and my friend chris goes alright goodnight man dont mind the light its just from the upstairs.Now he has a king sized waterbed. so we both spelt in that and it was heated in the winter so it was awesome. Then he goes ohh never mind no one is up so thats the nightlight. I go what ever man. Then he says ohh and dont mind the noises and loud bangs some guy killed himself in my basement. I go hahaha yeh ok and he goes no serioous he hung himself by the nightlight. I say na dude thats stupid ass shit.BOOM night light goes off. He goes heh bout time that burnt out. Then he goes but serious he was a midgit and im like hahaha musta used a chair to hang himself then he goes na probly climbed the support pole in the ground. Then i was like hahah yeh man then he goes hahah what a retard he hung himself then his heater BANGSS. not a tap or a click when it shuts off BANGS. Like someone ####ing rocked that thing with a power kick and shuts off. We imedietly say g'night and go to bed. We wake up the next day the heater is still off and we are like what the hell. We go over to the heater turn it on cause it was now in the off position then we check the back and the wires were cut. Look at the inside and someone put there foot THROUGH THE DAMN STEEL FRAME. Let me say this a little more beleivible....a size 10 foot print was IN STEEL. His dad says wow WTF happened here.

Defiant said:
I couldn't find the TV remote one time, and I thought it might have fallen in the trashcan and gotten thrown out. God, I was scared.

Thats a nail biter.

a_scobel said:
Best book...ever.
Well, at least when I was in the fourth grade...
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Dude, that was one of my favorite books when I was a kid. Cool to see that again, brings back memories.:thumb:

eldiabloz13 said:
HA you guys want a story. Well I am craig and my friend is chris its the middle of winter and very cold.. OK Me and my friend were hanging out for the day. We hung out all day and went to the mall and come home. We were going down in the basemnt where his bedroom is and watch TV and hang around untill we were going to go to bed.1:30 in the morn rolls around and my friend chris goes alright goodnight man dont mind the light its just from the upstairs.Now he has a king sized waterbed. so we both spelt in that and it was heated in the winter so it was awesome. Then he goes ohh never mind no one is up so thats the nightlight. I go what ever man. Then he says ohh and dont mind the noises and loud bangs some guy killed himself in my basement. I go hahaha yeh ok and he goes no serioous he hung himself by the nightlight. I say na dude thats stupid ass shit.BOOM night light goes off. He goes heh bout time that burnt out. Then he goes but serious he was a midgit and im like hahaha musta used a chair to hang himself then he goes na probly climbed the support pole in the ground. Then i was like hahah yeh man then he goes hahah what a retard he hung himself then his heater BANGSS. not a tap or a click when it shuts off BANGS. Like someone ####ing rocked that thing with a power kick and shuts off. We imedietly say g'night and go to bed. We wake up the next day the heater is still off and we are like what the hell. We go over to the heater turn it on cause it was now in the off position then we check the back and the wires were cut. Look at the inside and someone put there foot THROUGH THE DAMN STEEL FRAME. Let me say this a little more beleivible....a size 10 foot print was IN STEEL. His dad says wow WTF happened here.

The midget probably got pissed because he hung himself on the HEATER! I guess that footprint marked his steps.. haaha ROFL ROFL

......thats not even funny. The heater is 2 feet away from the pole he hung himself on. I didnt even think of that holy shit. Think of it like this he gets his little rope and climbed the heater and tighens the rope and jumps off..... your a damn migiver:thumb: i think you pretty much nailed how he died hahaha good job man

eldiabloz13 said:
......thats not even funny. The heater is 2 feet away from the pole he hung himself on. I didnt even think of that holy shit. Think of it like this he gets his little rope and climbed the heater and tighens the rope and jumps off..... your a damn migiver:thumb: i think you pretty much nailed how he died hahaha good job man

ok....maybe this is a dumb question but how could a midget have a size 10 foot?? Im 5' 11" and I have a size 10.5.

LOL!

and the PC way of saying midget is DWARF! get it right next time or he'll haunt your house and bang on the heater!!

Evil1gDsm said:
If any one lives in the Chicago land area...I'm sure every one's heard of Rainbow Road. Rainbow Rd is in barrington IL. Do a google search I promise you'll find things!

On Rainbow road, was the old Insane Aslyum! It was said to have been burnt down in like the 1920's or something. Also on RB rd there's a place called the "White Cementry"..If anyone's interested I gotta freaky experience there with my g/f and a few guys!...dan

(i know this is 2 years old)

I went there about 3 or 4 years ago and walked through there with a camera,BB gun and a few buddys. That place was really f'ing scary. But while we were back there a few cops came and we can see them at the road which was 1/4 to 1/2 mile away. So we freaked and i stayed back with the camera and the bb gun because there were some bad things on that camera.:shhh: Well i sat back there for what seemed like forever (20mins) by myself untill a cop came back to search to see if there were anyone else. He found me and told me if i would of jumped out and scared him he would of shot me.OMG But on the way back he said that it being a insane asylum is not true, its actually a old mob house. And many killings happen back there. And he said cults go back there and do strange stuff and thats why they patrol it.

I think they completly took down that place now because of kids and cults going back there.

well i will ad one because its halloween
some times at night things will move around my room like my alarm clock would move from my desk to the floor and a few times i have woke up and seen two green eyes looking right at me and then they just fade away. one night a friend stayed over and seen the eyes and ended up running out of my room

EclipseTrbo420A said:
and the last and best.....in the same area there was a school bus full of kids that stalled on the train tracks and well you can guess what happend....as of now the train has since been dissconnected but if you cover your car with some sort of powder and stop on the track and turn your car off , abunch of little hand prints will appear in the powder as if tobe pushing you off of the tracks...Thats freaky....this coulter place just gives me the creeps. also i dont the story for this but theres a turn there nick named the "thirteenth turn" and some thing weird is supposed to happen there im not sure of what though :|

Hmmm we have this place around my area called "munger road" and there are tracks there. .and supposed to be haunted

and that is the exact same story everyones told me about it.

a_scobel said:
Best book...ever.
Well, at least when I was in the fourth grade...
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

+1.
Haven't seen that book in YEARS, but it rocked the face back in the day.

Anyway, to add to the stories, we have a section of forest in the Wildlife Refuge near here called "Parallel Forest". (Looks like Johnny Appleseed DID exist, all the trees are planted in perfectly symmetrical lines) Supposedly there are practicing Satanic cults that go out the and do the cliche sacrifice thing. After walking around for about 20 min. we DID find the "altar" which is an old tree stumnp with a pentagram and some other "Blair Witch Project" markings spray painted on it. Nothing spooky, just evidence that teens around here really DON'T have anything better to do.

We also have an old Indian Territory era watch tower nicknamed "Jed Johnson's Tower" apparently back in the '70s some girl threw herself off the top in a fit of depression mourning an old boyfriend or some such thing. Either way enough people went up there poking around that they welded a 1/2'' thick door on it and piled up an assload of rocks around it (In case someone dragged a plasma-cutter up there?) It supposed to be haunted as well, but the worst thing thats hever happened to me up there was finding a carcass of a rotting raccoon, Stunk Like 5-Day Old Ass.

This concludes the guided tour of haunted places in SW Oklahoma.

Not the dreaded orange thing that resembles a radiator, or a carousel? Or is it a spiritual divice that traps evil spirits inside.WTF

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back