The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support STM Tuned

Ghost Stories.....booooooo!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

My mother died when I was 6 in 94, Im 16 now. And every night on my birthday or her birthday, ill go to sleep but feel someone sit on my bed. And everytime I wake up because I get this really warm feeling. And when I look up at where I feel someone sit on the bed I see a faint outline of my mom, never say's anything but dissapears after like 30 second's and its always as i blink. It's never a good clear view. But the one time I had a big dresser at the edge of my bed and there was a mirror attached to it. And when it was my 16th birthday I felt the movement on my bed and now I was used to seeing my mom i looked up and in the mirror with a faint white glow I see a perfect outline and everything of my Mom. It felt as if she was standing in front of the mirror. And this time she said something, I think she said "I love you" but i couldnt make it out clearly.Still get's me weirded out everynow and then. But it's good. Make's me feel good. :)

Back when I was in elementary school my grandmother worked in one of the local private schools. She would pick me up from my school and have me hang around hers while she finishes off the day.

One afternoon I was by myself in the music room where all the equipment are for the bands and a front stage. I walked up to the stage and started baning on the snare drum. After the third strike a burst of laughter came from the area in front of the stage like a group of children all laughing together and all of a sudden you could hear and feel something run up against you like you could hear their footsteps running towards the stage and stop right where I was.

It shocked me at first and I thought there were a bunch of kids outside playing, so I looked over the windows and went outside to both sides of the building and no one was around. So I said maybe they were on the second floor, I looked up it was a single story building. I went back inside and the place was really cold and this was during mid-summer and no air conditioning was running through the building.

Tell you what you would never see anyone run as fast as I did towards where my grandma's class was. Freaky Freaky Freaky! :cry:

Even now I still feel some stuff, But I've been too busy working and Just plain old busy to give my full attention to it. I just pray often.

I feel all tingly now,
- Patrick :)

My family is from the carribean. Honduras and belize to be exact when I was 14 I use to ride my horses around the island a lot. And my grandmother use to tell me not to ride the horses deeper into the wood part of the island mid day around 12 well I didn't listen. One night around 11:45pm I was sleep and heard horses running around my house and from running around the house the door would open and close and there would be footsteps in the house it was scary but the weird thing was everytime I tried to wake my grandmother up all the noise would stop. That was some scary stuff.

Well since this thread got such a good response, I have another one to share.

This one was happened to my brother while he was in michigan with his fiance. They stayed in her dad's old house. It is a huge house, 8 bedroom 4 bath, somethin like that, on a farm. The nearest neighbor is a good mile away.

The last trip they made up there, unexplainable things happened. I won't go into all of them, but here are the main ones:

One night they were just about to go to sleep in an upstairs bedroom when they heard distinct footsteps coming up the stairs. Only thing is, no one else lives in that house....so the footsteps get closer and closer til they reach the top of the stairs by their bedroom. My brother opens the door and looks around an no one is there.

The other, even more weird is this:

His fiance is playing an enya cd one day. They decide to run to the store really quick, but leave the disc in the player. They lock up everything when they leave, and it is still locked when they get home. They go into the living room where the cd was playing. It's not playing anymore though.....They find it in opposite corner of the room, broken in half.

WEIRD.

EclipseTrbo420A said:
There's an indian Graveyard across my street up this hill and through the woods..ill get pics of the hill and woods but i wont go to the graveyard well maybe well see...

EDIT* Ok the first pic is the hill across the street up atthe top you can see the woods , barial grounds are up there and the second is where i took it from justnext to my gsx, and the thrid is just a shot of the gsx imean this is still a car forum right ? LOL

and maybe ill get up to the barial grounds for some good pics...MAYBE :thumb:

creepy! promis me you wont berry any cats,... or small children up there :thumb:

turboTSi1320 we all belive on ghosts, it will save you a full second on your et, so start beliveing you slow bugger!

LOL
im just kidding, i just like buuging skeptics, at anything!

"On a part of this road close to a cemetary you can stop your car in the middle of the road, put it in neutral and you will slowly roll uphill"

theres something like that here in mn too, lichfield or around i think. my friends brother went and of course the usual shit like the battery about died. and his truck also moved. they were freaked out LOL. i gotta go see this, but knowing my shit car id have my own haunted car story about the piece flying off the road.

ChrisFlo said:
His fiance is playing an enya cd one day. They decide to run to the store really quick, but leave the disc in the player. They lock up everything when they leave, and it is still locked when they get home. They go into the living room where the cd was playing. It's not playing anymore though.....They find it in opposite corner of the room, broken in half.

WEIRD.

You forced a poor ghost to listen to Enya. Anyone in their right mind would've done what it did.

audiousECLIPSE said:
You forced a poor ghost to listen to Enya. Anyone in their right mind would've done what it did.

If I was a ghost I would have throw a chair at you for making me listen to that... :D

Just can let anything be scary can you guys ? huh ? HUH !!? LOL j/k :laugh: BTW ENYA owns MUAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHA

I'm not really a believer in ghosts, but I do believe in the evil of people. This scared the shit out of me....

When I was 12 a friend of mine and I decided to go into this abandoned house up the street from his rumored to be haunted. This was in Security/Widefield, which is a fairly ghetto section of town here (nothing like bigger cities, but it's somewhat slummish here).

Anyway, we head inside and everything's normal in the front room. Near the stairs, there's red paint splattered haphazardly on top of the standard white. There's no electricity in the house (it was probably shut off quite awhile ago,) and the basement is pretty dark, as the only windows are the well-type windows that are mostly filled up with dirt and rocks. So, we head downstairs, lacking a flashlight.

So, everything's going hunky-dory, until we get to the main room downstairs. There was a flourescant paint on the floor (didn't know what it was back then) but it was either a chemically-activated flourescant (maybe luminol, or a bluish glow-stick), or a radioactive-decay flourescant like radium paint. Anyway, whatever it was it glowed BY ITSELF. Meaning, there was no light on in the room but the paint still glowed - in the shape of a pentagram. There was a car battery there with a switch attached to some lights that we turned on - they ended up being small blacklights powered by an AC inverter. When we turned on the blacklights, a different flourescent paint was activated by the lights, which was drawn in some strange language (Aramaic, or some other old language? No idea...) all over the walls, with a picture of a horned satyr drawn in the middle of the pentagram raping what looked to be a child.

We decided it was time to leave at that point. We started jogging toward the stairs when my friend tripped on something. I picked him up and we kept going, but when we got to the light of the stairs, we noticed that his pantleg was smeared lightly with blood. We went back, scared as shit and I picked up what he tripped on... it ended up being a small horse's head. I've always been analytical, so I took it upstairs, thinking I might show it to someone to report this to the police. I was relatively OK with everything thus far considering I had snowgloves on, except the fact that it was cold outside (maybe 10*F?) and when I took it upstairs, I noticed that the neck of the animal was lightly steaming as the water in the blood was evaporating. Just about then, a little diddy went into my head... and it went a little something like this:

OH MY ####ING GOD, IT'S STILL WARM!!!

I almost shit myself. I dropped that thing and ran so hard, only stopping to plow through the door (I broke the door frame) and check to make sure my bud Sam was behind me. We ran for almost a mile back to his house, sprint-speed without stopping, which was impressive for me considering I wasn't skinny, even then.

Since we weren't supposed to be there to begin with, we decided it was better that we don't mention anything to anyone about it... we'd already been in enough trouble for similar shit before. We washed his jeans and cleaned off the bottom of our shoes before his mom got home. It left a light purplish-red spot in his jeans, but nothing too noticable. I think he told him mom he got attacked at school by a kid with a red marker.

I didn't go over to his house again until he moved.

Dude think about this...........

Your walking around on the main floor of that house right ? RIGHT
someone maybe more than one are in the basement. They hear you and quickly stop what there doing and dissconnect there battery powerd lights....In doing this everything in the basement gets dark. BUT not the pentagram on the door....that still held a minor charge.
people in the basement run and hide in the shadows.......you and your buddy come down to inspect the place and see this on the door...like WTF its glowing by its self, its satanic , thats freaky. You guys look around alittle more and find the lights. you see all the writing and what not and get kinda freaked out........All the while theres devil warshippers right on your backs . you two decide to get the hell out of there he trips , you look and see its steaming so you both run like hell........you two are out the door and on your way home.

Back at the house what ever freaks that were down there with you come out from hiding and start cutting up the horse again and warshipping the devil. point of this story is

YOU WERE IN THE BASEMENT WITH dEVIL WARSHIPPERS. and they had knives. Thats freaky man and im glad you two are ok.

EclipseTrbo420A said:
YOU WERE IN THE BASEMENT WITH dEVIL WARSHIPPERS. and they had knives. Thats freaky man and im glad you two are ok.

Yeah... that was the worst feeling. I don't think the hair on my neck settled for a week. When I realized that a person (or persons) might be down there with us that'd been cutting up an animal and worshipping satan, I almost shit a brick.

Either they had just done it and left like 10 minutes before we got there, or they were still in the house.

I had continuous nightmares for a solid month and a half.

I was walking around outside my house and this guy jumped out at me around the corner with a bedsheet over his head and body... it was about 2pm and sunny, but jeez it was fcuking scary.

Stefan

iowaboostin said:
I was walking around outside my house and this guy jumped out at me around the corner with a bedsheet over his head and body... it was about 2pm and sunny, but jeez it was fcuking scary.

Stefan

LOL THOSE ARE THE BEST:)

i was at a trafficlight once opposite to where my Gf used to live(still lived there at the time) it was noon..and i saw a Cat..yes a cat sitting in the window..it didnt move so i figured it was a Porcelan statue.. so i asked my Gf later that day about it..she was like.."no,we dont have any Porcelan cats"..i was like "but i saw a cat in the window."

but then she replied "oh,that cat,havent u ever had the feeling that an Animal occupies a house or appartment?"..she continued by saying trhat she and her mom saw the cat too..but theyve seen such things before..they wernt freaked about it at all..

Another time back home,we were out getting Icecream on a sunday evening at an old Manor turned museum in Kingston(Devon House..Devon House Ice cream rocks btw) well,the ice cream parlour is in the courtyard of the beatifully restored mansion ..so i didnt want to wait in the ice cream parlor,so i was outside in the courtyard looking in the mansions windows (tour hours were over..and the resturant is in the other wing) so i was looking at the windows upstairs..when i noticed (dammit,my hairs are raising) a female figure dressed like in the colonial days ..i first thought it was a maniqiun put extra in the window.. i stared more closely..then it dissapeared OMG

After that i either waited in the car..or in the ice cream parlor on my ice cream..i didnt look in those windows again!

My mom once told me that when she was a kid..she used to hear Footsteps (high heels) pacing on the balcony .. it turns out that her deceased aubt used to go out on that balcony alot and always weared high heels..freaky OMG

When i weas 15-16 we got a german shepard dog..after it grew a bit (like 3 months) it would come upstairs but walked so slowly sometimes that u would think it was a person coming up the stairs..(im alone at home today..i find myself constantly turning around and looking at the door of the room im in)we bought the dog a nice blingin choker chain after that so u could hear the dog when its coming up stairs LOL(footsteps + ching ching = dog)
my mom still has that dog..she says(and her nieghbors) that its tha best watch dog and burglar scaring device evar!(big black german shepard)

another time just before i fell asleep i saw ( now scared shitless..the dryer just made a knocking noise) i white figure(like dressed in a robe) in my bedroom in the doorway..i tried to say something..i was paralysed..then it dissapeared

psychlow said:
I'm not really a believer in ghosts, but I do believe in the evil of people. This scared the shit out of me....

When I was 12 a friend of mine and I decided to go into this abandoned house up the street from his rumored to be haunted. This was in Security/Widefield, which is a fairly ghetto section of town here (nothing like bigger cities, but it's somewhat slummish here).

Anyway, we head inside and everything's normal in the front room. Near the stairs, there's red paint splattered haphazardly on top of the standard white. There's no electricity in the house (it was probably shut off quite awhile ago,) and the basement is pretty dark, as the only windows are the well-type windows that are mostly filled up with dirt and rocks. So, we head downstairs, lacking a flashlight.

So, everything's going hunky-dory, until we get to the main room downstairs. There was a flourescant paint on the floor (didn't know what it was back then) but it was either a chemically-activated flourescant (maybe luminol, or a bluish glow-stick), or a radioactive-decay flourescant like radium paint. Anyway, whatever it was it glowed BY ITSELF. Meaning, there was no light on in the room but the paint still glowed - in the shape of a pentagram. There was a car battery there with a switch attached to some lights that we turned on - they ended up being small blacklights powered by an AC inverter. When we turned on the blacklights, a different flourescent paint was activated by the lights, which was drawn in some strange language (Aramaic, or some other old language? No idea...) all over the walls, with a picture of a horned satyr drawn in the middle of the pentagram raping what looked to be a child.

We decided it was time to leave at that point. We started jogging toward the stairs when my friend tripped on something. I picked him up and we kept going, but when we got to the light of the stairs, we noticed that his pantleg was smeared lightly with blood. We went back, scared as shit and I picked up what he tripped on... it ended up being a small horse's head. I've always been analytical, so I took it upstairs, thinking I might show it to someone to report this to the police. I was relatively OK with everything thus far considering I had snowgloves on, except the fact that it was cold outside (maybe 10*F?) and when I took it upstairs, I noticed that the neck of the animal was lightly steaming as the water in the blood was evaporating. Just about then, a little diddy went into my head... and it went a little something like this:

OH MY ####ING GOD, IT'S STILL WARM!!!

I almost shit myself. I dropped that thing and ran so hard, only stopping to plow through the door (I broke the door frame) and check to make sure my bud Sam was behind me. We ran for almost a mile back to his house, sprint-speed without stopping, which was impressive for me considering I wasn't skinny, even then.

Since we weren't supposed to be there to begin with, we decided it was better that we don't mention anything to anyone about it... we'd already been in enough trouble for similar shit before. We washed his jeans and cleaned off the bottom of our shoes before his mom got home. It left a light purplish-red spot in his jeans, but nothing too noticable. I think he told him mom he got attacked at school by a kid with a red marker.

I didn't go over to his house again until he moved.

This one scared me.

And the level and the car moving up hill? Newtons?:confused:

Newton Regiment google it and you will find it was a civil war thing. I was confused.

This thread popped up when I put in "window falls out of track" in the search. I saw it and started reading.

I remember this thread. Some one get it going again with a good story. Ill try to think of anything since then.

I live in council bluffs, iowa it's not to far from the Villisca(sp?) ax murder house. Now this is like your average haunted house. As the story goes there was a family that lived in this house and the father was a well-liked businessman, or something like that but anyways there was like 7 people in the house at the time and they were all found dead chopped up by an ax and the killer was never found!!! The spot is a historical landmark now and they give tours and many people have reported strange things, screams, rushes of cold air, shadows and such. There have been paranormal experts and they've found out some interesting things, sorry i dont know all the details. if you googled it im sure you could find out more about it.

oh and get this they have sleep-overs on halloween!!! i donno about you but theres no way in hell i'd go there on halloween and stay the freakin night.

http://www.floridaghost.com/hardee county.htm

While I was in florida working a couple of years ago, I found this place. A girl and I decided to stay there over night on a bet from her friends. The night started out ok but around three am we started hearing little kids voices and it sounded like they were playing games. She looks at me and says freddie crougar(sp?) and we both run, I ran because I was scared shitless by the voices, plus I had to catch her because she drove. As we were leaving I had to ask her why she yelled freddie. Her responce was the scene with all of the little kids singing that song in one of the nightmare on elmstreet movies. I started laughing and couldn't stop and she was like what is so funny. I told her it was just a movie and her response was I don't care those voices were creapy.

Here is a picture of the school:

Attachments

• Popash School.JPG
    Popash School.JPG
    45.4 KB · Views: 100
Another one for me was when I was a child. We have just moved into a house built in the early 1900s, and it was really creepy. My brother and I shared a bedroom and he would always pull pranks on me. One night I was asleep and I hear this voice whispering in my hear. It was saying Marcus, I am hear and everything will be ok nowover and over again. I was startled so I woke up and looked where I thought voice was coming from. There was a shadow in the doorway looking at me and I got a little scared. I kept hearing that same phrase over and over again, and I was getting really scared and I yelled it's not funny anymore shut up kent. Then my brother opens the bathroom door and the light shines on the doorway where the figure was. There was nothing there! I have no idea what I saw but I can say that it scared me half to death. I actually pissed my bed I was so scared.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back