The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support ExtremePSI

2G Ghost Chrome 6 Bolt swap

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

turbolover10

15+ Year Contributor
Jun 20, 2005
Orlando, Florida
Been working steady on dropping my 6 bolt in after a few years of sitting and collecting dust! The engine bay was sprayed with a black base coat and Alsa Ghost Chrome/Clear, really happy with how it came out. Still have a long way to go with the car but its coming together quick. Wanted to thank all the contributing members of this forum for all the useful knowledge posted over the years!

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Thanks for the comments, I took a little break over the summer but planning on getting it going again over the winter! Will hopefully be updating more soon.

Thanks!

More to come soon, Picked up an HY-35 from Jus. Should be installing sometime in December when work slows down. Ready to see what this motor can do with the proper transmission/Clutch/Turbo combo!

nice man looks great youll love the turbo im excited to get my setup from him. you wil like the hy35

nice man looks great youll love the turbo im excited to get my setup from him. you wil like the hy35
Yea I'm pumped too! Should be a lot of fun, I have a list of stuff I need to get done before I can really put it to the test though. Hoping to start working on it in December.

Sounds great my plan is to get another shell, catch can from calan, coil overs thinking feal, and tune for e 85. A log list of things to do not so much in parts needed though, but thats the plan before summer to get her ready for shootout.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back