The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

Getting some new vinyl's made

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dsmkauai

10+ Year Contributor
Feb 20, 2010
Kauai, Hawaii
Getting some new white vinyl done for my gst the ones on now are old and faded. Thinking of putting "Got Boost" on the front in black or true blue and then "DSM" on the back in same colors. Any thoughts or suggestions on what to get.

Why would I get a honda LOL not ever going to happen booooooo!! It's more for blocking the sun and I like the vinyl better than tint there. Just thought it would be cool to get something on them this time. Like I said the ones on now are way faded and yellowish not white like when I did them over ten years ago.

Another car, maybe a Honda.

ROFL

I'd say if you are talking about the "eyebrow" on the windshield, please, for the sake of your car, don't get words in it. No need to put DSM in it. We know its a DSM. If you were going to do anything just have the eyebrow tinted. It looks the best IMO. No thread bash intended.

Like I said tint doesn't do crap out here in Hawaii vinyl is the way to go. And we are overwhelmed with honda's on this island who don't know crap about DSM's. That's why it would be cool to put that. It's funny the honda's that try to race out here. But I love the look on there faces when boost kicks in and they don't know what happen LOL. Any way I am redoing the vinyl white again and my center tail, still deciding if I do any words. Thanks for the replies really wanted to see how fast you guys said yea or nay.

Don't do it man, unneeded attention and looks stupid IMO....

"Boost gets you laid" or "Will Launch for boobies" or "chick dig big rubbers"

Thats what my 240 had along with the shocker, "FWD SUCKS" with a tricyle... But alot of dsm's are fwd so that wont work, just dont get something real ricer. I got those because it showed my expression, I joke alot and think of the lighter side of things..... A sticker going across the top of your windshield saying "DSM" IS RICER sorry i said it but its true. We know what it is, thats like rednecks getting "Redneck" on the rear window or a big bow tie on the back window. We know what the car is.

Ya gotcha on that one. Just was a spur of the moment thought LOL. The got boost was more for the honda guys out here that have no clue about dsm's and boost. I've even seen honda's here with fmic and no pipes going anywhere LOL. :banghead:

top of back window have it say I love Your Honda. And about 3/4 the way down at an angle have it say ### it cracks me up.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back