The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

getting into dsm

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

built 97

Probationary Member
Mar 14, 2015
tampa, Florida
Well i dont currently own a dsm ive been dreaming of finding a nice one. I currently own a 05 big turbo srt4 and a 418 ls3 trans am ws6. Fun cars but want a dsm to the collection. Ill update whenever i make a purchase.

Sell the srt4...use money to buy AWD DSM....and profit. LOL
Well welcome to the website, and remember most of your problems will have been already answered and the search button is your friend. Research is the key, and when you are stumped, post it up.

I currently own a 05 big turbo srt4 and a 418 ls3 trans am ws6.

So your username is built 97 is that for the trans am? What year is the t/a. I only ask because the ls into an lt is something I've thought about with my 95 t/a obviously you have a 98+ front but some people convert them. Always nice to see a clean t/a either way. Welcome to the forums! :thumb:

So your username is built 97 is that for the trans am? What year is the t/a. I only ask because the ls into an lt is something I've thought about with my 95 t/a obviously you have a 98+ front but some people convert them. Always nice to see a clean t/a either way. Welcome to the forums! :thumb:
the trans am is 2001, 97 is just a number i remember and built is just kinda somthing to remember.

Sell the srt4...use money to buy AWD DSM....and profit. LOL
Well welcome to the website, and remember most of your problems will have been already answered and the search button is your friend. Research is the key, and when you are stumped, post it up.
i would damn things got the 3rd gear grind but it kind has more sentimental value to me to sell it.

i would damn things got the 3rd gear grind but it kind has more sentimental value to me to sell it.
Well just be careful with that one, the parts for those transmissions I have heard are no longer being made.

Well just be careful with that one, the parts for those transmissions I have heard are no longer being made.
its true. so the parts that are around still are expensive. werks charges 1500-2000 just for their stage 1 rebuild with no core. its crazy

Welcome! good luck with your search, as said before off the srt and pick up an AWD!

Hey what up. I have an 02 ss and just got an gsx. Parts are so cheap compared the ls cars

Hey what up. I have an 02 ss and just got an gsx. Parts are so cheap compared the ls cars
Very true. I dont think theres a car you can get as cheap and make as fast as dsm for the money.

This is for sale.

Attachments

• mydsm.jpg
    mydsm.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 71
Took 1 1/2 to rebuild My GST, only 4days for a kid to decide he wants to chase his GF opposite direction in a round about, she's totaled now. That was last Monday.

The feeling of these cars are fantastic, have fun bud.

PS anyone western region have a GST/GSX shell?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    262.3 KB · Views: 62
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    229.8 KB · Views: 65
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back