The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

Getting back into DSM's

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ventabular

Probationary Member
Mar 29, 2021
Beavercreek, Oregon
After a 15 year hiatus, I have decided to rebuild my 90' TSI AWD Talon from the ground up.
Now that I have time (retired), the kids are grown, and everything is paid for, I can afford it. I,m ready to take this on.
My car has the usual 16g mods from the era. But many things have changed
This time around I want to build a pump-gas 400 HP car.
I want to do this with an overall comprehensive plan, with quality parts.
This not be expected to do daily commutes in gridlock traffic! I have other vehicles.
I have a shop, lots of tools, years wrenching experience, and sufficient funds.
I guess, What I'm hoping for is knowledge, and advice that is beyond 16g's, hacking MAF's and crushing BOV's.

Welcome to the site @Ventabular.. You pick the right site to find all the info you are looking for . The search bar at the top of the page is your best friend ...Make sure to complete your profile page so we know what car your talking about when you post a question .. and thank you for shopping at Walmart ... I mean .. enjoy your stay with us..ROFL ;)

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back