The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

Getting $1000 back from taxes!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SnoopySLR

20+ Year Contributor
Nov 14, 2002
Highland, Michigan
I can't believe how much I'm getting back in taxes this year! I did it right to, cause I had H&R do them for me!

I know what I'm getting (new seats, FP and EGT gauges, and exhaust), but what do you guys think I should get?

buy a 1g and put your turbo 420a to rest and put it back to stock for a reliable daily driver... :p

A thousand?! Man, I remember when that was so much money to me. Damn I feel like I'm getting old! I won't even tell you how much I got back this year. :shhh:

(but it was enough to pay cash for an 03 R6 and still have $1000 to dump right into it in parts.....the eclipse is in the holding pattern right now, LOL)

I got 6500 this year but couldn't spend any of it on my car.(medical bills and credit card debt suck ass, and yes I already spent it) :(

I got all but 6 bucks back :D , that makes me 40 bucks richer!! I'm putting a tank of gas in, and a night out on the town. If you have a grand, possibly think about a 4g63 swap, a new motor would fill the $1000 up nicely, then sell the 420a setup, and get the rest of the parts to do a good swap.

JessesTalon said:
buy a 1g and put your turbo 420a to rest and put it back to stock for a reliable daily driver... :p

Now that was just dumb :thumb: I actually am selling my 2000 Mustang and buying a 2G AWD for a daily driver. I'll use the 4G63 like it was meant to be used :) I'm playin, I love the 4G63, just I love making the underdog better :thumb:

I already have a Tanabe 3", and I have Crane 0014 cams...I'm a little ahead of ya! :thumb:

lucky biotches I have to pay 1300 or so , stupid taxe bracket thing , unless i can 'forget' that I made 3800 more than 35k . last year I got a 2k tax return but I was 17 so I was taxed less , and only made 18K..

So I guess I should find a loop hole , or some deduction that I don't know about... is there something I can deduct for a broken dsm ???

only thing I found was something about being legally retarded.....

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back