The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support ExtremePSI

Get your dsm parts

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2nd gen stock air box with brackets? i need asap text me @5036212840

kinda late, but you may not need a whole new ECM.... I had significant problems with my 90 I just did a mini rebuild on, checked all that, wires, ignition, MAS, boost leak.....popped out the ECM, checked the board, some capacitors burnt out.... surplusgizmos.com in tanasbourne has them for 20 CENTS!! Had my brother resodder them back on, cleaned up the board and she is running like the queen she is supposed too.

looking for some interior pieces and a rear bumper, not a bumper cover but the actual bumper...

hit me up

Ejanes I need the front bumper LOL. Pick n pull has a rear bumper i thinks still. It's red thou

I need an exhaust manifold for a 90 GS Turbo right away if possible. Trying to put the car back together by Thursday. Thanks in advance for any help.

I have a 1991 plymouth laser rs turbo fwd. I need to find a stock fuel tank for it, front left and front right brake calipers and caliper brackets for a 1993 or newer turbo dsm, so I can actually buy brake rotors. Message me back, or text me, 360-600-4707, need these parts asap.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back