The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support ExtremePSI

Get ready SoCal'rs, the big one is coming!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stock1g4g63 said:
I hope Everybody brings enough Zip Ties and Duct Tape for the track. ROFL

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

fiberglass repair

Yeah, those things are in my car all the time. :rolleyes:

Hey guys, I'm Bill from Deft Racing. I'm the guy responsible for the 'official' information site, working with Socal Rob to get the MOD '05 info out to everyone. That page is http://www.deftracing.com/mod05/

Some of you may have seen my black 3000GT Spyder next to the burgundy one at the show. I also had some shirts given away at the raffle there... anyways....

Now that MOD'05 is over I'm attempting to collect as many pictures as I can get for the official photo gallery to go on the info site. I have a ton of pics from the 3000GT crowd of people I know... but I want some more from everyone so we are all represented.

If you have pics I can include please forward them to [email protected] or direct send them to me at "deftspyder" on AIM or "deft_is_me" on Yahoo.

It was good to meet some of the guys and I had a blast. Can't wait for the next one :)

-Bill

I saw my car in some of those pics....twice! both pics my car was in the background. haha. Some of the guys that were taking pics for Mitsu asked me to pull mine out and they took a couple snaps of it, i felt special, like short bus special. I had a blast, it was good to see so many AZ heads there. We left Friday night a lil after 8pm, got lost a couple times, and finally crashed at the hotel around 3am. Good cruise, there and back...hit a-buck-twenty-five and some change a couple times . I was like a kid in a candy store with ADD i didnt know where to start, what to take pics of...but I got some good ones, like when the Mitsu's were 3 cars wide for almost a ¼ mile, blocking traffic at the intersection leading to the entrance....droooooool. Keep postin pics, i'll try and get mine on here.

CPHunter....I saw your car there, and didnt recognize it was you until I came back to AZ. Shoulda hung around it to BS/meet you, but instead I just hocked a loogie on it, cause Im a lil jealous of your tails. :tease: ...JOKE...Im thinking of doing something very similar, but dont know if it will go overboard with the whole white on black thing. Looks good man, and even better in person!

:rocks:

thanks man....... man i remeber see yours 2, i kinda wanted to tried rims, i love black rims.gonna power coat mine soon, you should get the blacked out tails, i love the look,but i need the rims to go with it,and how hopefully you can come down to another Meet,and we can BS/meet. i guess you can always wait til i sell my tail,or i can do them for you. man always wanted a white Clips,but had to deal with a blue one :mad: ,anyhow take care of that sweet ride and yourself man, God Bless

i was able to get an ftp server, the vid will be up by tonight... :D

if anyone needs anything powdercoated lemme know i got the hook up on a place that does it so holla at me

:talon: Monty :talon:

www.team-2g.com go there for MOD 05 vid....yes its small w/ bad res because its shrunk from 125mb....

Worked for me about a half hour ago. Nice video. A good mix of cars in motion and parked cars. I saw myself in there at one point. Taking a picture of something.. I couldn't help but notice a few of the photos at the end were very familiar (if you know what I mean ;) ) I have to ask though.. is that Forrest Gump music at the photo montage? .. it sounds familiar but I can't place it

yeah my car where in the slide show Twice(cuz it took both of the pixs ROFL ) great film, you have to sell me a copy, kinda made me wanna cry at the end with that sad music LOL!

LOL....tried to get touchy toward the end because this hasnt been done on the west coast like this before....and most certainly not by mitsu, i was going for a "too bad it had to end" kind of feeling....LOL

what?! no T&A in the video? oh wait....I'm thinking about something else.

anyways, glad to see someone made a vid of that day.

...i'll go make my doors go vertical now....

hey Rob, if youre able to handle the full 125 mb, then you should post it up. A lot of people including me would be willing to downloda the extra just for the quality. :dsm:

bill over at deftracing.net agreed to host it, but he hasnt been online for me to give it to him...

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back