The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support Rix Racing

Get ready SoCal'rs, the big one is coming!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yo last call ANYONE going to ONTARIO HOOTERS lemme know..its for all the IE and riverside guys so call me up and let me know....760-449-1957 thanx

:talon: Monty :talon:

Ok, so you guys are meeting up at 7:00am, and leaving at 8:00am, which means that your going to make it to the meet at 9ish? isn't that going to be kinda late if your trying to get good parking?

no

mod is on rain or shine, so dont back out fellas. See you guys tomorrow!

Dammit. My starter motor just let out the magic blue smoke after getting it back from the mechanic for an axle job and control arm replacement. Looks like the 1ga contingent will be down a man tomorrow.

On the up side, the Mirage group will gain an attendee, even if it's just the 1.5L non-turbo. :b Just look for the little black and white hatchback with 'REEF' stickers on the back windows.

Mental note... wash Mirage tonight, vacuum away tree crap. :b

That was awesome. I've never seen so many Eclipses in one spot, ever.. or Evos too.. dang. You guys that missed out, you REALLY missed out.. sorry..

I went and it was very sweet!!! I also won a Yokohama leather jacket in the drawing :thumb: I thought it was a good turn-out and very well organized. Also I noticed that the rice turn-out was actually very little. Mostly performance enthusiasts. My buddy took pix so I will post them when he send them to me. I noticed a couple of cars with DSMTuners.com decals, didn't get to talk with the drivers though. Anyone notice my car? It was parked amongst the 1Gs next to the area with the Starions and Conquests.

TransDSM said:
I went and it was very sweet!!! I also won a Yokohama leather jacket in the drawing :thumb: I thought it was a good turn-out and very well organized. Also I noticed that the rice turn-out was actually very little. Mostly performance enthusiasts. My buddy took pix so I will post them when he send them to me. I noticed a couple of cars with DSMTuners.com decals, didn't get to talk with the drivers though. Anyone notice my car? It was parked amongst the 1Gs next to the area with the Starions and Conquests.

I SAW YOUR CAR! I guess you were one of the guys that won the jackets. I didn't win anything. aah oh well. But yeah, your car might be in one of the many pics i took - i'll post them up in about half an hour. Mine wore DSMtuners.com decals, i was parked next to my bro's 2GNT - btw i saw dr1665's car and i have a few pics of it. Massive amounts of pictures coming soon of the entire event!

And here I thought the Evo and Galant guys took all the prizes away. :b Sucks, I was two numbers off from winning that MP3 unit. Needed it too.. POS Pioneer only does CD.

Managed to get the GSX started and down there, pretty sure I saw John there in a striped shirt. The concept cars were pretty damn cool... got a few pics of each (except the SUVs), especially that silver one with the slit headlights.
And of course, the dealers present weren't giving any love to the 1gs. :b
Little annoying that the only model-specific stuff they handed out was for the EVOs... was kinda hoping that a 2g manifold would come up, or a 16g, or something equally kickass as the evo gear.

Oh, yeah... bought a 4g63 shirt. :D Even if the money went to DARE, and that program is outright worthless at this point.

Man, i thought the prizes would be dick, so i left at 12:30 (my kid was bitchin for Micky dees) :mad:

Oh well, maybe next time :(

Awsome turnout.....mission accomplished :thumb:

thefunkpig said:
I SAW YOUR CAR! I guess you were one of the guys that won the jackets. I didn't win anything. aah oh well. But yeah, your car might be in one of the many pics i took - i'll post them up in about half an hour. Mine wore DSMtuners.com decals, i was parked next to my bro's 2GNT - btw i saw dr1665's car and i have a few pics of it. Massive amounts of pictures coming soon of the entire event!

Awesome :thumb: Yea I wished I would have washed it. I thought it was going to rain plus I didn't know the parking was also going to be part of the show :( ROFL I could of had it all nice and clean. It only has 73,000 original miles on it. 8k of those are mine the rest are the original owner I bought it off of. Still awesome turn-out and a lot of very sweet cars. Post the pic, if you've got it, of my car so everyone can see what a dirty DSM looks like in a car show LOL! Well hopefully this will happen next year and I can be more ready.

MOD Kicked ASS!!! I had to leave at freakin 4:00am with no sleep, just to get down there! But i was the first 1G to park at the event! I Barely got my car together this morning at 2:00am with the 60-1 install, and I had to tune the 720cc injectors on the way to MOD! I Almost didn't make it!! Anyway, for all who made it- Rock on!! :rocks: I probably saw your car there! And for all who didn't make it - :tease: This was the one event "NOT" to miss! I've never seen that many mitsubishi/dsm cars in one location ever!!! :dsm: :talon: :laser: :thumb:

Here's a little preview of the pics I will be posting, ill post bigger ones as a ZIP file later.

Attachments

• MOD 096.jpg
    MOD 096.jpg
    71.2 KB · Views: 279
  • MOD 238.jpg
    MOD 238.jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 266
the evolution....i mean mitsubishi meet was awesome guys, see everyone next year! :dsm:

btw, 6 of the prizes were won by us galant owners :p :p :p if you remember us cheering all alone everytime our ticket was called

peanotation said:
the evolution....i mean mitsubishi meet was awesome guys, see everyone next year! :dsm:

btw, 6 of the prizes were won by us galant owners :p :p :p if you remember us cheering all alone everytime our ticket was called

Hey, I remember seeing your car. I thought it was the nicest looking Galant there.

notice the nt lancers and galants were in the back :D

and there were just as many DSMS as evo's....

I wish my spraypainted vent and unwashed car with missing door caps looked as good as some of you other guys out there... LOL ROFL I pulled my car from the shop that very morning before heading over there, so no time to "freshen up".

Rob,
YOUR THE (sorry Christians) GOD DAMN MAN!
MOD '05 was fantastic. Thank you.
I loved the Starions, 1g's 2g's (skipped the 3g's :rolleyes: ), Evo's, Galants, everything. I loved it.
Again happy birthday and thanks to all who showed and made it happen.
:D

not a problem larry, I do what I can for my team.... :thumb:

Look for MOD 06 next year to be held at a track.... :D

SilverMitsu said:
not a problem larry, I do what I can for my team.... :thumb:

Look for MOD 06 next year to be held at a track.... :D

DAMN RIGHT on a track. You brought your car, right? but I didn't meet you...oh well.

Nice going, but the mirage/lancer section lacked, but I drive an eclipse...so didn't matter.

Alright, at a track, maybe California Speedway, kinda closer than streets of willow and buttonwillow. I can show people how badly I drive.

I hope MITS R&D knew the difference from the 'drivers' and the 'hard parking' cars.

I <3 MOD'05

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back