The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support STM Tuned

Get ready SoCal'rs, the big one is coming!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

updated layout from the organizers

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

yeah ima talk to the organizers and make a new lay out.............parking for 1gs and 2gs only fu(k the rest :cool: .............also rob there will be a lot of females catering the event right serving FREE beer etc etc :thumb: .......ALSO THIS IS AN ANNOUNCEMENT TO ALL IE AND RIVERSIDE DSM"ers........WE ARE MEETING AT HOOTERS ON MILLIKEN IN ONTARIO RIGHT OFF THE 10 FREEWAY.START SHOWING UP AT 7 AM BECAUSE WE WILL LEAVE AT 8 AM TO GET THERE AND HAVE A SPOT AND SH!T.......THIS ALSO INCLUDES U ARIZONA GUYS IF U WANNA ROLL WIT US LEMME KNOW SINCE ITS ON THE WAY........ALSO EVERYONE WHO WILL BE MEETING AT ONTARIO WERE GONNNA DO A ROLL CALL RIGHT NOW......ILL PUT MY NAME DOWN AS GOING REPLY TO THE AD WITH UR NAME AND JUS KEEP ADDING ON SO WE CAN SEE HOW MANY HEADS ARE GOING........DONT WANNA LEAVE ANY ONE BEHIND..........ANY QUESTIONS HIT MY CELL UP 760-449-1957

1.i jus 8 ur vtec

:talon: Monty :talon:

p.s....jus reply with quote and add your name so the list can grow

Looks like i cant go, my car drives like a dog.

Is there a chance of damage if i drive it with blown rings in Cyl 1 besides it just driving like ass? As its been i havent moved the car an inch. Because hell, if i can safely drive it down there as is i will, otherwise im SOL. :cry:

Yo Al Got A Job Now Lol He Cant Go.yo Todd You Should Have Told Me Be For
Man I Would Have Don It Last Sat.

Artinist said:
so here is what we have so far approximatly. I have heard there has been little response from monteros in the area. I am not surprized, we will probably see a few older fixed up ones.

96 Lancer ~ 65 confirmed attending
75 DSM ~ 55 confirmed attending
45 3rd gen - ?
33 3000GT - ?
34 Galant - ?
30 Montero - ?
19 Starion ~ 35 confirmed attending

Anyone know if there are any Turbo Mirages and Colts coming? If so, where will they park? OMG

Most likely in section E

<explitive>

SO mad.. i can't go, i got a freakin performance that day over @ Hearst Castle. :mad: :mad: :mad: my a capella groups gotta sing for the freakin governor. SO LAME. oh well... take lots of pics guys, im super jealous.

crap so I found out I have to work saturday from 1-830...But If I cant come in later I'm goign to go for a bit and then head back. I'm going regardless

Hey this whole MOD thing is cool, but mazda and mini's get to have their meets at a track.

Why can't mitsubishi do the same thing and hold it at a track instead of their parking lot?

-anyways see you there. nice and e@rly.

because this is the first time something like this has been done thats in SoCal and hosted by mitsu, you greedy bastard.... :D your welcome....

you sound like one of those kids that asked for a nintendo with like 20 games for xmas, got the nintendo with like 19 and asked where was the last one.... LOL!

SilverMitsu said:
because this is the first time something like this has been done thats in SoCal and hosted by mitsu, you greedy bastard.... :D your welcome....

you sound like one of those kids that asked for a nintendo with like 20 games for xmas, got the nintendo with like 19 and asked where was the last one.... LOL!

damn right I'm greedy! :p Like I said it's " :thumb: " that we get a all mits meet. So the next one is at the race track, right? :D and their better be free food when I get there ;)

Is anyone else leaving from the Central Coast Area? As of right now there are three of us caravaning from here early Saturday morning. PM Me and let me know!!

Bigglesworth87 said:
Alright stop with the crankwalk jokes. hahah Did your eye fall out or what? :thumb: :talon:

haha no bro i got a new job... and i cant let it goo cause its a good one.. um.. sorry guys cant miss the first sat of work... take alot of pics and um lots of vids ok... represent DSM's 4 life and if you see a little honda

I wonder if they're going to discriminate against the Talons. :sneaky: They better not. That would be a show of extremely poor taste imo. After all, everyone knows the Talons are the better looking of the DSMs. :thumb: :talon:

dr1665 said:
I wonder if they're going to discriminate against the Talons. :sneaky: They better not. That would be a show of extremely poor taste imo. After all, everyone knows the Talons are the better looking of the DSMs. :thumb: :talon:

Glad to see another Talon will be there! Oh and i just noticed you stole my ( :thumb: :talon: ) :nono: :D

See you at the meet! :thumb: :talon:

Anyone from San Diego want to roll out with me? I will be in SD for the weekend.

my next mod will be taking a front bumper from a 98 talon and putting it on the front of my DSM....the front of a talon = hawtness.....the rear on the other hand... :barf:

So Actually, I'd consider it a tie driggs.... :D

We would like to roll with you guys but don't know where the venue will be so we can roll with the San luis Obispo/Santa Barbara DSM. Let us know what the plan is going to be?
People will come from all over BayArea north Cali. Time and Location?

There's probably a 90% chance that i'll be going as well. If that percentage is good enough, put me on the list.

I'll be coming from the Los Feliz Hollywood area, is there anyone else around here going? If so, where you meeting? I've seen the comments about PCH and stuff, but that's so far outta the way for me.. (if there were any other comments about meeting closer to me, I must've missed it) i'll probably just be shooting down the 5 freeway.

i jus 8 ur vtec said:
yeah ima talk to the organizers and make a new lay out.............parking for 1gs and 2gs only fu(k the rest :cool: .............also rob there will be a lot of females catering the event right serving FREE beer etc etc :thumb: .......ALSO THIS IS AN ANNOUNCEMENT TO ALL IE AND RIVERSIDE DSM"ers........WE ARE MEETING AT HOOTERS ON MILLIKEN IN ONTARIO RIGHT OFF THE 10 FREEWAY.START SHOWING UP AT 7 AM BECAUSE WE WILL LEAVE AT 8 AM TO GET THERE AND HAVE A SPOT AND SH!T.......THIS ALSO INCLUDES U ARIZONA GUYS IF U WANNA ROLL WIT US LEMME KNOW SINCE ITS ON THE WAY........ALSO EVERYONE WHO WILL BE MEETING AT ONTARIO WERE GONNNA DO A ROLL CALL RIGHT NOW......ILL PUT MY NAME DOWN AS GOING REPLY TO THE AD WITH UR NAME AND JUS KEEP ADDING ON SO WE CAN SEE HOW MANY HEADS ARE GOING........DONT WANNA LEAVE ANY ONE BEHIND..........ANY QUESTIONS HIT MY CELL UP 760-449-1957

1.i jus 8 ur vtec

:talon: Monty :talon:

p.s....jus reply with quote and add your name so the list can grow

I just left ya a message on your phone

sorry guys, im gonna have to miss this one. i have literally been waiting 2 months for this event. i got it shipped from georgia to arizona for school, and i drove it from arizona to cali 2 days ago for this event, and yesterday, a guy pulled in front of me and looked what happened.

Weather says showers tomorrow.. WTF It's sunny for 3 weeks straight and the one day I actually want to do something outside.. jeez..

Yeah the rain thing is suckage. That just means I'll bring a jacket, and I'll still be out there even if my car breaks down, that's what zipties are for.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back