The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

Get ready SoCal'rs, the big one is coming!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

seems as though the person before me blew it, then tried to replace the seals with a cheapo job and sell it as is....however he did not state that....what an ass....in any event, dont start making excuses already that my turbo is bigger, i wasnt bitching when your turbo was bigger.....and we'll go from a dig, you're still gonna lose....one handed :D

what do u mean try, u better be there joey.... :D

ooo oo ooo is it what we talked about online? if so, i cant wait....my word is out since dan got scared and had to scavenge the net to find out what my suprise is to spank his 16g.... :D and now he's complaining that i'll win cause i have a bigger turbo, being auto for some reason doesnt matter now....LOL...

*jeez how much do you have to pay in tranny mods to make your gst perform :laugh: like a 5spd?*

my answer to that....150 bucks.....hahahahahah

now go scavenge again dan to find out what an AT can do for 150 bucks that will make me perform BETTER than your 5spd..

well i got a scoobydoo air freshener that will own all your big turbos. Oh and i can go out in the sand. :p

Looks like the EvilBoost team will be ready by then. 400hp and up club hehe. I just bought another 6bolt engine hoping for a 2.4 800hp beast.... haha must feel good to get parts at discount to build it up =) .... Eb will shine =) =) =) buhahahaha... hehe
can't get carried away now... I just got

Hey guys i got good news too ever since yesterday EvilBoost is the official turbo supplier of Glendale Mitsubishi. Plus they now do 6bolt swaps.

I guess they liked the work we did on their evo's. :thumb:

congrats to you sir....

I didnt SCOUR nothin' all i did was ask somebody who ask someone else what your hat said the day of the SoCAL DSMers Meet. They said team-2g so i added .com to it; from there is was a simple member search of your postings and thats it. Like i said i dont back down from challenges you can have an FP 3065 for all i care. Its a fact that AT have a gear ratio's that are taller than 5spd which puts you at a great disadvantage (if i remember correctly AT ratios are 2.5:1, 1.4:1, 1:1 , .6:1) your 50-trim wont hit full boost by 4,000RPM from a dead stop in your Slush Box. A 3,000RPM usable powerband might be good from roll but you will find out why people dont put big turbos on stock AT trannies. :dsm:

SilverMitsu said:
ooo oo ooo is it what we talked about online? if so, i cant wait....my word is out since dan got scared and had to scavenge the net to find out what my suprise is to spank his 16g.... :D and now he's complaining that i'll win cause i have a bigger turbo, being auto for some reason doesnt matter now....LOL...

*jeez how much do you have to pay in tranny mods to make your gst perform :laugh: like a 5spd?*

my answer to that....150 bucks.....hahahahahah

now go scavenge again dan to find out what an AT can do for 150 bucks that will make me perform BETTER than your 5spd..

LOL so rob now has a 50 trim...........hmmmmmm a 50 trim in an auto ....ill have to see this for myself............my money is still on dan tho :thumb:

:talon: Monty :talon:

p.s dan can i borrow 20 bucks? :cool:

my my my.........what is going on here, people are getting crazy around here. as for dan and rob......i dunno who'd win but dan, if this goes down anytime soon you can def borrow my injectors, just get yourself an afc. i'm gonna call this battle of the 7bolts! this may be a good race or it may just end up with somebody really butthurt. anyways i gotta see this go down for myself. :thumb:

Why all this AT vs. MT hate. WHY THE HATE?!?!?! Both have advantages and disadvantages. Sounds kinda stupid to me to invest so much money just to beat ppl and have the other person go home all depressed. Dont forget what its all about...the good times. But either way since both ppl are talkin a lot of shit i wanna see this one in person. Someones ego is gonna go home with a sore ass, and the other with a charge of statutory. Sounds like a plan. Let the hype continue.

its all good fun between dan and rob, they are joking amongst homies, dan always teases rob about being automatic. Rob just plays along.

WHOA WHOA WHOA! I didnt start this last time i check Rob started it look on the first page on The SoCAL Thread. So Dan just plays along :p

Look at post #4 and #13 i replied with#14 :cool:

surge said:
its all good fun between dan and rob, they are joking amongst homies, dan always teases rob about being automatic. Rob just plays along.

I have one thing to say to both of you guys! :p

Attachments

• own3d.JPG
    own3d.JPG
    60.1 KB · Views: 165
thats right buddy all wheel drives for life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!hmmmmm i say when w go to the met we all go to an off road course :thumb: oooooooo wait!!!!!!!!! theres sum of the less fortunate dsm'ers who only have 2 wheels that go LOL :thumb:

:talon: Monty :talon:

hahaha you guys are nutso, mr spyder, who said anything about a stock tranny?.... :D and YOU started your auto teasin ish dan, dont lie...LOL its all good fun.

and yes monty, we are in the mouth of the talon from a dig, but like I told you last night, lets go from a 35 roll, i'll drop the bi*** in 2 kick up the rpms to 3.5k and we'll see who's in who's mouth....LOL ewww that didnt sound right. :laugh: Me AND dan will take you from a roll....watch your AWD fall back when 3rd gear comes.... :D

Actually for dirt racing, AWD may be better, but damn 2wd (especially RWD) is a hell of a lot more fun! I should take some of you off-roading in big bear! Proaby scare the crap outta most of you! Last time i took my friends out there we drove....off a cliff....that was the only time ive heard a grown man cry and scream "MY ASS MY ASS!" upon landing!

ShadowWulf said:
that was the only time ive heard a grown man cry and scream "MY ASS MY ASS!" upon landing!

They get yourself thrown into a maximum security penetentary, you will hear it all the time! :D

Bigglesworth87 said:
They get yourself thrown into a maximum security penetentary, you will hear it all the time! :D

Humm, sounds like you have personal experience with this eh?

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back