The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

Get ready SoCal'rs, the big one is coming!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NorCal, CentroCal guys where you want to meet? I think maybe Buelton(sp?) and then its just like a 45 minute drive to Santa Barbara. We can gas up or whatever there and then continue on from there. Also, you guys goin to the DSM BBQ meet? Want to meet up for that aswell?

yeah buelton works for me.

As far as the BBQ, is that the thing on march 19th ?
Im pretty sure i'd be down for that too hehe, i unno depends on how the snow is.

The snow?? What you talkin bout willis? heheh Yeah it is the one on the 19th. Its going to be fun, alot of cool people are going and the area we are going to is really nice. :thumb: :talon:

I'll make it. You guys taking a head count? Maybe this is my chance to see other eclipse's without F&F look to them.

SAKONE said:
I'll make it. You guys taking a head count? Maybe this is my chance to see other eclipse's without F&F look to them.

:confused:
I haven't been to one of Rob's meets where there was.
You came to the right place.

so are we gonna have a little cruise that ends up at the mitsu corp? or are we just all on our own to get there? it would be cool to show up with a whole group of DSM's to the spot if so where would we meet at?

SurrealDSM said:
so are we gonna have a little cruise that ends up at the mitsu corp? or are we just all on our own to get there? it would be cool to show up with a whole group of DSM's to the spot if so where would we meet at?

IE area dsms (or whoever else wants to) meet up at hooters in ontario.. i dunno if any other areas are going to meet up beforehand.. just as an update i believe so far there is 5 total still..

-ijus8urvtec
-TalonTsi02
-jesse (shadowwulf)
-DSMjry
-James (Deltatek)

we can meet up with you guys at sonic burger or in n out or something and cruise down to cypress.....i know u guys are coming from north so it would be on the way. The SoCal crew are looking to go on PCH first then heading over to cypress, we'll see what happens. :D

Do you guys think it would be closer if i drove from Lompoc or from San Diego??? Just debating shackin up with the girlfriend in San Diego on Friday night and then heading to Cypress from there. Just a thought and looking for opinions. :confused:

Im coming from the Santa Monica area, whats the closest place where a few DSM's will be meeting up? Ill drive a little outta the way to cruise with some other ppl on the way to the meet. I was thinking just meeting up at the hooters in Ontario, its not terribly out of the way. :dsm:

i wanna gooo sooo bad, hopefully i get a new DSM buy then and get off my lazy a$$ to drive for 2 hours. and hopefully i dont work... :cry:

any other San Diego DSMers let me know so we can ride up there together

justin0469 said:
i wanna gooo sooo bad, hopefully i get a new DSM buy then and get off my lazy a$$ to drive for 2 hours. and hopefully i dont work... :cry:

any other San Diego DSMers let me know so we can ride up there together

Well I am planning to go, my ride is kinda f'd up, :shhh: but hopefully I'll get this other DSM on the 19th, it has 70,000 miles on it, and the owner wants to get rid of it, asking for 2,500!!! ha can't leave an offer like that slip!
;) :talon: any other DSMrs from Dego going?

:talon:

Wow! this event sounds friggin awesome. Gotta tell some of my buddies here in Reno but i bet they would make the trip to hang with some fellow dsmers. Look for the silver drop top GS =P *shh* with nevada tags

any DSMers in the Torrance/Long Beach area? It'll kinda suck if I roll alone since everybody else is going in a pack. I just don't wanna be stuck parking next to a group of EVOs or starions. :rolleyes:

ok if youre from SD and youre goin PM me or list your AIM sn or somethin so we get a list so we can all get together on this when it comes closer

talontsi02 said:
IE area dsms (or whoever else wants to) meet up at hooters in ontario.. i dunno if any other areas are going to meet up beforehand.. just as an update i believe so far there is 5 total still..

-ijus8urvtec
-TalonTsi02
-jesse (shadowwulf)
-DSMjry
-James (Deltatek)

Hey dont forget about me Brian, I aint gonna miss this one. Got my DSMLink the other day but still waiting to get the damn starter fixed. You should hit me up so we can f'around with our cars. :dsm:

98evoIIIpwr said:
Hey dont forget about me Brian, I aint gonna miss this one. Got my DSMLink the other day but still waiting to get the damn starter fixed. You should hit me up so we can f'around with our cars. :dsm:

hey tomorrow im not doing anything.. i'll call and come bother you some if ur not doing anything either :thumb: ok so new list for ppl meeting @ ontario hooters is..

-ijus8urvtec
-TalonTsi02
-jesse (shadowwulf)
-DSMjry
-James (Deltatek)
-98evoIIIpwr

I was wondering if this is near Anaheim I will be down there the 22-27 is it close? I just wont have a ride I will be flying down there anyone care to give me a ride? I ewill be staying at the Hilton let me know or email me that would be kool [email protected]

yeah see my hooters gathering is coming along....psssshhhh look out rob ill be making the new meets round here :cool: so far we got a good group going....the meet starts at 10 so we should leave here about an hour-2 hours earlier so meet up at hooters round 7-8?????? i dont know guys give me ur input and we will go from there...........laserlance the meet is close to anaheim jus keep on the post and im sure sum1 will scoop u up if not i will :thumb: lata

:talon: monty :talon:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back