The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

Get ready SoCal'rs, the big one is coming!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

the killer is in.... :D i took larry and surge for a 15-100 pull for the freeway onramp....it wouldnt stop pulling! :thumb:

SilverMitsu said:
the killer is in.... :D i took larry and surge for a 15-100 pull for the freeway onramp....it wouldnt stop pulling! :thumb:

Congratulations Rob! :thumb: Have you been able to tune it with the afc yet?

wow i cant believe it took me so long to get an account but yay! for this meet ill have my ride up and ready plus i finally convinced my friend to get a DSM are we gonna have a cruise before we meet up at the mitsu corp? i really enjoy the cruises and having one that ends up at the mitsu corp would be pretty awesome just my .02 cents :p :thumb:

SurrealDSM said:
wow i cant believe it took me so long to get an account but yay! for this meet ill have my ride up and ready plus i finally convinced my friend to get a DSM are we gonna have a cruise before we meet up at the mitsu corp? i really enjoy the cruises and having one that ends up at the mitsu corp would be pretty awesome just my .02 cents :p :thumb:

Mikie is that you? I thought you had Motegi's....?? Either way, hit me up with what your lookin to get for what we talked about on myspace! :D

:thumb: :talon:

SurrealDSM said:
i really enjoy the cruises and having one that ends up at the mitsu corp would be pretty awesome just my .02 cents :p :thumb:

Ooo... I like the idea too. :thumb:
PCH all early in the morning/nice and empty...?
Anyone else interested?

Do you even need to ask if im in? How early we talkin though? Im gonnna have to leave my house by like 4am to make it in time. :D

PCH in the morning sounds fun.. i'll definately be there.. can't wait :D

yeah illmost likely be rolling up in a new gst or gsxhavent found 1 yet......but the 1g awd is gonna go under a build up phase so by late summer it can be a track car......but man i cant wait for this to go down its gonna be crazy.......and just to start this ealry.WHO IS LEAVING FROM THE I E AREA ANYWHERE AROUND HERE...lets all meet up ast the hooters in ontario or another big local spot so we can roll together.let me know

:talon: Monty :talon:

p.s. should i bring some strippers to the meet? i.e geroni-ho and The Moan Ranger :thumb:

LOL strippers would be interesting to see at a car corporation or how bout we just bring the hooter girls to take some shots again ;) todd hood looks great even ask alvaro :p my 97-99 conversion is almost complete! just need my sideskirts installed muahhaha

p.s. would anyone be interested in having a BBQ and a bomfire sometime within three weeks? it would be cool to hang out together and schtuff :cool: :p :thumb:

i jus 8 ur vtec said:
yeah illmost likely be rolling up in a new gst or gsxhavent found 1 yet......but the 1g awd is gonna go under a build up phase so by late summer it can be a track car......but man i cant wait for this to go down its gonna be crazy.......and just to start this ealry.WHO IS LEAVING FROM THE I E AREA ANYWHERE AROUND HERE...lets all meet up ast the hooters in ontario or another big local spot so we can roll together.let me know

p.s. should i bring some strippers to the meet? i.e geroni-ho and The Moan Ranger :thumb:

Im from redlands/sanbernardino area.. hooters in ontario sounds good.. ontario is about 15min away.. anyone else going to meet up there??

buffalo wings.. im so there

SurrealDSM said:
LOL strippers would be interesting to see at a car corporation or how bout we just bring the hooter girls to take some shots again ;) todd hood looks great even ask alvaro :p my 97-99 conversion is almost complete! just need my sideskirts installed muahhaha

p.s. would anyone be interested in having a BBQ and a bomfire sometime within three weeks? it would be cool to hang out together and schtuff :cool: :p :thumb:

Im down for that....not sure how far you are too me but im sure i can get a hotel for the night. :thumb: :talon:

Woo Hoo!!!! need to get my car together!!! looks like i'll be spending some time in the garage!! count me in guys!!! :thumb:

ok mike LOL i think 3 weeks its lil to early bro.. dont forget about the meet im set for march 19 at PCH ...Santa Monica ... well just look at the forums bro

yeah so far theres 5 of us meeting at the hooters in ontario

-Talon Tsi02
-jesse (shadowwulf)
-DSMjry
-James (Deltatek)

if anyone else is coming please let us know so we dont jus bounce and leave sum1 hangin....ONCE AGAIN THIS IS FOR ALL I.E and RIVERSIDE DSM'ers ...WE WILL BE MEETING AT THE HOOTERS IN ONTARIO RIGHT ON MILLIKEN.im guessing meet there bout 2 hours b4 the meet starts or if anyone else wants to meet earlier whuteva lets jus make a plan and time meet up chill for a sec then go together...lemme know of your guys ideas

Hey guys sounds like you have an big upcoming event this April huh... I wonder if I can join this event beside I'm coming down there anyways to visit families and friends so why not check it out, if that is okay to join a bayarea dsmers. Thanks :thumb:

anybody from the central coast/ norcal want to meet up and cruz down together??? :dsm: :talon: :laser:

slvrstingray said:
anybody from the central coast/ norcal want to meet up and cruz down together??? :dsm: :talon: :laser:

Im in Lompoc, we could roll out together. I know there is someone else from SLO, but i forgot what his SN is. :thumb: :talon:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back