The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support Rix Racing

Get Notifications for This Forum

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ludachris

Founder & Zookeeper
Nov 12, 2001
Newcastle, California
Do you want to get alerts when Supporting Vendors post specials for site members? Be sure to click the "Watch Forum" link in this forum to get email alerts, or just click this link:
http://www.dsmtuners.com/forum/vendor-announcements.24/watch

Be sure that your account has a valid email address and that DSMtuners.com is on your whitelist to ensure our emails don't get tossed in your spam folder.

Can we get them to stop doing bumps and TTTs in that case? We have announcements from over 3 years ago still coming up.

Vendors bumping old threads. Otherwise I'll have 500 notifications about posts I've been seeing for 18 months. Or is it just notifications for new threads?

Vendors bumping old threads. Otherwise I'll have 500 notifications about posts I've been seeing for 18 months. Or is it just notifications for new threads?
If you click Watch Forum, you'll only get notifications for New Threads. Not replies. You would have to subscribe to each thread (Watch Thread) to get notified for each reply.

Oh oh, I thought it was a new feature, I misread your original post. Sorry about that.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back