The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support STM Tuned

"Gentlemans Rally" After Cars And Coffee? Any Interest?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Drop Top Road Trip

Proven Member
Oct 13, 2015
St. Louis, Missouri
There doesn't seem to be many active St. Louis owners out there these days, but I thought I'd toss this out there to gauge interest:

I'm hoping to put together Non Make Specific drives this summer through wonderful rural Missouri along some of our great two lane blacktop back roads. I thought that meeting up at a Cars And Coffee event would be a great starting point because, hey...two birds - one stone, you get the idea.

This isn't going to be anything too ambitious or official. I'm not interested in registration or fees like the BMW club drives. I'm also not interested in going REAL FAST. The idea is to enjoy our cars with like minded people, without the worry of getting into any trouble. It's a drive, not a race. Now, if enough people are interested we could split into groups, those who are more adventurous and those who aren't...or something like that.

Lemme know what you think...and if you have any ideas concerning such an idea.

Thanks!

ST LOUIS CARS & COFFEE 2016 IS A GO!
Westport has been secured for 2016, dates are as follows:
April 16
May 21
June 18
July 16
August 20
September 17
October 15
As always, 8AM - 10AM, on the south lot. Area merchants are all on board, and they are all happy to have us back! So stick around and get some lunch after your morning Starbucks--Fuzzy's, Trainwreck, Bread Co, McDonald's, and other area establishments will be open!
Share this announcement, and get your cars ready. Looking forward to seeing everyone again this year!!!
--------
Starting April 16th, Westport will once again be home to the St. Louis Cars & Coffee morning cruise-in, an area social group of auto enthusiasts who get together once a month to casually show off their cars, enjoy some morning brew and chat all things automotive! Anything with a motor and wheels is welcome, and the wide variety of vehicles is part of the draw. Foreign or domestic, antiques, exotics, hot rods, sports cars, muscle cars, trucks, vintage motorcycles, and everything in between shows up for everyone to enjoy. The event itself is free, and there is an open invite for anyone that wants to show off their own car! And of course, spectators are always welcome to walk the lot and share in the fun.
St. Louis Cars & Coffee takes place on the 3rd Saturday of every month, from April through October, 8AM-10AM. You arrive, park your ride, grab a cup of coffee or a little breakfast from any of the area patrons, walk the lot to talk shop with other area enthusiasts, and still have time to enjoy the weekend. No fees, no registration, no judging--just a casual family-friendly cruise-in! Enthusiasts are always looking for a reason to start up that motor and drive it somewhere, and this is the perfect event. There is no better place to see fine automobiles, chat with old friends, and meet new friends than at St. Louis Cars and Coffee. See you on the weekend! -
reprinted from gatewaycobraclub.com

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back