The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support STM Tuned

GENGHIS.... the WIDEBODY BUILD

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

umm, no.

AWD cars require same size tires on all four corners.
May want to let Shep know that. ;)

76532_462279578399_127422433399_5472827_5764150_n.jpg

blah! so I made a mistake... shoot me :p

I meant the diameter, but no need for me to try justify my mistake.

blah! so I made a mistake... shoot me :p

I meant the diameter, but no need for me to try justify my mistake.

Its okay, i remember when i had MY first beer :p

this car kind of looks like a fat 2gb Talon.

I think the strakes would look cool too

Looking good so far. Is there any specific number your shooting for hp wise? Or are you just buying things that you would know make some decent power and go? The rims sure are huge LOL, goes with the wide body for sure though. Looking forward to seeing the finished product. Good luck on your build bro.

Very nice build so far, it's nice to see you taking care of the show and go aspects in their own rites.

A nice way to clean up the engine bay a bit more would be to switch the car to speed density and get rid of the MAF sensor

Very nice build so far, it's nice to see you taking care of the show and go aspects in their own rites.

A nice way to clean up the engine bay a bit more would be to switch the car to speed density and get rid of the MAF sensor

Hmm.. did you look at the pictures LOL.

WOW! :applause:

This is going to be one SICK car when it's done.

LOVING THE WHEELS!!!

So much eBay stuff going on. Sad.

this looks like it'll be awesome.

So much eBay stuff going on. Sad.
"so much ebay?" HAHA no sir... only thing bought off an "ebay company" was the turbo piping and the OBX manifold.. but its actually welded better than most of the manifolds ive seen... i wouldnt put something that was junk on my car.. not this one..

sorry its been a minute since ive posted pics.. just been a hard year... switching jobs.. brother passing.. my focus hasnt been on the car for a mnute.. will start back on it.. already chose a color and got to solve the compression problem in the engine.. but all in due time..

thanks for all the comments... keeps me motivated

well im long gone from dipping my toes into the show world im mainly just street but looking good so far man....

and as i agree with the staggered wheel not on fwd i do have this to say.....

staggered wheels can add points at competative shows, last time i walked around the dub show thats all i saw. didnt matter fwd awd.

its not a function thing in this case guys. (note: some judges could mark down too)

but HEY! its your car... do what makes you happy and let your work do the talking for ya...

keep it up and def cant wait to see what you do for paint

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back