The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

General A/S Brand tires

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ExCRXOwn3r

Probationary Member
May 19, 2002
Gig Harbor, Washington
The dealer that I bought my 97 GS from replaced one tire, saying that it had "Tread Seperation". This was in an attempt to stop a noise that seemed to be coming from the rear of the car. Well, it's better, but not gone. I brought the tire pressure down from the 40 PSI that the dealer had all around to the 34/29 that is recommended on the dirver's door sticker. A little better still...bottom line, there is still a noise, fairly loud at 70 MPH, but pretty quiet at 40... Has anyone had any experiance/issues with this brand of tire? Suggestions? Recomendations? I'm out of ideas!

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back