The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

Gears for 1g awd M/T ....

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VINDETTA

Probationary Member
Feb 13, 2012
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
I am currently having my transmission rebuilt by a smallermlocal shop. I have read allnthe great things about shep and that route. But just not an option at the moment. The shop thatnhas my car is having difficulty finding new gears for the transmission. I just moved and my Internet isn't connected yet. So I'm using my iPad. Its on a terrible 3G signal and it has taken me 30 minutes to get this post up.
Please respond if you know where I can find these parts. I did check shep's site but these were not listed. I will formally introduce myself and pics of the car when my connection is better. Thanks in advance for any help that is given.
:hellyeah:

Believe Jacks Transmission also has what your looking for aswell. Can try his website or even calling if the numbers are posted.

Otherwise let me know what you need, what year your current transmission is, and I can give you a quote.

If your connection sucks, my contact info is on my website, www.tmzperformance.com.

Tim Zimmer via Evo Phone

Thanks for the advice. I think I may just send the guy your way Tim if that's okay. It will remove me from the loop so he can tell you exactly what he needs. And maybe start a Business relationship so he will know where he can get parts in the future. If you would be interested in that. I wouldn't really consider him your competition since he is so far away. Lol thanks again hopefully this will get me sorted out.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back