The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

GB 2G Compworks Fender Braces (NOW CLOSED)

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

greengoblin

Supporting Vendor
Mar 10, 2006
McKinney, Texas
Let's get a list started.

IMPORTANT!

Now before you send payment you need to know that I will not start building these until AUGUST.
Why so long?
I have the entire month of August off from work.

10 sets is minimum to have this group buy happen.
20 sets is the max number I'm willing to make this go around.

No money is due until July 14th when the group buy will be closed. At that time full payment will be due. Orders will go out around the end of August in the order of payment received. When you send payment make sure you put your screen name and address in the notes.

The cost will be $260.00 shipped in the lower 48 states.

Contact and payment info is at the bottom of my post.

Here are the details on the braces:

-CompWorks 2g Fender Braces are built from precision notched DOM tubing.

The mounting plates and brackets are cut on a laser table and then bent on a CNC press brake for precision and accuracy.

- A satin black powder coating is applied providing an attractive and extremely durable finish.

-The fender braces are designed to provide a rigid link between the A-pillar and the front chassis just before the strut tower area limiting deflection under braking and cornering loads. Like the role of strut braces is to stop side to side forces, the fender brace works to eliminate vertical movements. This helps maintain the suspension's geometry and greatly improves steering response.

-The braces weigh about 2.3 LBS per side.

-These are bolt -in design. It requires the inner fender to have two holes to be drilled for the braces to bolt to and a third access hole drilled for a sandwich mounting plate to be inserted.

Install write up here:
http://www.dsmtuners.com/forums/art...es/435203-compworks-fender-brace-install.html

Again Cost is $260.00 shipped in the lower 48 states.

Paypal is preferred [email protected]m

Thanks and I look forward to working with you,
Kevin Kovatch
208-830-1193

Last edited:
Hey there Kevin, I know this is off-topic, but what are the chances I can get a set of the sandwich mounting plates separately?
I would love to add them to the set that is currently on the car, never really liked how I half-assed it without the sandwich plate.

Thanks for supporting these old heaps and doing another group buy run. :hellyeah:

Hey there Kevin, I know this is off-topic, but what are the chances I can get a set of the sandwich mounting plates separately?
I would love to add them to the set that is currently on the car, never really liked how I half-assed it without the sandwich plate.

Thanks for supporting these old heaps and doing another group buy run. :hellyeah:
I’ll send you a pm. I’m sure we can make that happen once the spots fill up.

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back