The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Rix Racing

1G Gauging Interest Maximal Solid Mounts

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

amiturbo

15+ Year Contributor
Feb 17, 2008
Tampa, Florida
i emailed maximal performance
Amiturbo,

We looked into these years ago and there just wasn't the interest to make development worth it. If you can drum up some support let me know and I can look into it again. I'll just need some sample mounts to build off of. Let me know if you have any other questions.

---
Thanks,
Terry Van Delinder
Maximal Performance

1-866-446-8098

Sooo Now i'm looking for 10+ people interested in FULL solid mounts for a 1g awd,
I had some mounts that Terry did for my old stealth and they were freaking amazing.
Lets get this going!

These are how They looked for the 3kgt!
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

i'll ask Terry about pricing once we have full interest in them, this is just for the front and rear roll stops.
want me to put you on the list?? I know his front and rear mounts are usually around $105 for the pair

Last edited:
Thanks for starting this thread!

I looked into these years ago and there just wasn't the interest to really look into it. Once we hit that magic number (10 sounds good to me) I'll get a set and look into what needs to be done and come up with pricing from there. I don't see any reason why they wouldn't be comparatively priced to the 3S ones though.

94 talon tsi front wheel drive hear, VERY interested in the mounts, would be interested in all 4 mounts or solid roll stop mounts and poly inserts for the other 2

Looks like we're up to 4.

Does anyone have any OEM mounts they'd be willing to send over so I can start getting an idea on design for these?

You should consider making a group buy thread on here.
Also how much are you asking if there is no paint on them? I'd like a bare canvas to start with.

Also if you made all the mounts that would be more of a clean cut solution as opposed to just front and rear mounts, I like the idea of doing it all once and forgetting about it, or not at all.

Before I started a group buy thread I'd want to get pricing nailed down and I need to have some stock mounts in my hand to do that.

I agree a full set is ideal here. As for the paint we powdercoat them all in batches so it's really not any less work not to coat them. I might be willing to knock a few bucks off though so when the time comes let me know.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back