The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Rix Racing

gauging interest for monthly Edmonton, Alberta meet..

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ricktb

15+ Year Contributor
May 20, 2007
Edmonton, AB_Canada
If I were to set this up, who would be willing to show? I'm thinking of having it in the west end, terra losa area once a month/or so, throughout the spring and summer. When we have 10 I will post a date and time and place.

If yes add your name here.

-ricktb

I'm willing to show, preferably a long weekend and in or near the summer, that will give me time to touch up a few upgrades that I have in the works (waiting for the temp to rise so I can work on the ride).

I've never been to Edmonton and there's a nice disc golf course there I would like to play :thumb:

Ok well maybe we can try setting something up for Saturday, April 18th in the west end of Edmonton at 6pm??... suggestions on location? Maybe in Mayfield Common? Or at WEM?

I know another user on here said he has 6 others interested in meeting around that date/time, so I'll contact him and see if that works

Here is the link for the other thread..

http://www.dsmtuners.com/forums/canada-dsm-forum/328523-edmonton-dsm-cruise.html

If i have my car up and running I will, doubt it though as i'm not sending my tranny out untill the !rst of april. Maybe i'll get my buddy to go and we'll come in his evo1.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back