The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

Gauging Interest for Meet in Upstate NY

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I'm willing to meet up with some people off here if I am back in NY by whenever it happens. Right now I am in NC because of a knee injury.

mitsubeast

If you, or anyone else wants to, I'm all for setting something up.

I posted my contact info above. Hopefully we can get more people in the discussion as well.

The Ithaca NY group typically has a huuuuuuuuuuge gathering over the summer. People from the Albany, Rochester, and BUffalo groups go. It's a blast. You'll have to go into Yahoo groups to find them though.

The Albany group is local to you, but the site is now defunct thanks to some jerkoff hackers. The host isn't helping much either since the hacks changed all ownership and login info. So, it's just sitting until the site lease is up while another page is crafted.

So yeah where are you guys planning on doing this? If it's somewhere relatively close to me < 2 hrs then I would be down. Other than that I'm not driving downstate or to the city cause well gas is expensive. If there's anyone from around the Syracuse, NY area that just wants to come hang out let me know. Just for info on the Ithaca meet I don't think Jack is doing it anymore. He didn't do it last yr and as far as I know he is selling his car. I'm a member of the yahoo group.

That's a shame. I always had a blast at his BBQs.

I posted another thread about an upcoming event.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back