The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

Gauges have a mind of their own when wanting to work!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

95_GSTBOOSTIN

Probationary Member
Feb 24, 2012
Kalamazoo, Michigan
Ok so I have a 420a talon and out of nowhere a week ago my gauges stopped working for a few seconds then started working again. Now it has gotten much worse, they haven't worked all day and yesterday I only got about 7 miles before they quit on me. When they decide to come back on I hear beeping then I have my tach, Speedo and temp gauge and out of nowhere their gone again. Help me ### I've taken the cluster out and cleaned all connections. I don't know what else to do.

check all your grounds and the fuses. dont just look actually remove and inspect them as it doesnt take much for either one to lose connection.

I would pull the cluster and inspect the connections behind it. Find a schematic and test grounds and power . Could be as simple as a loose connection or the cluster or a wiring issue. Its a intermitent issue. So the root cause needs to be found for action to take place.

Well I got it fixed, I don't know what it was I just went through and replaced every fuse and cleaned all grounds. Gauges are working perfect now. Thank for the help guys.

since most people are missing the inside fuse box cover i have seen so many people kick it getting in and out and knock fuses loose.

glad you got it taken care of. That crap is annoying because you cant even ignore it because its in your face

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back