The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

Gauge Faces

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eclipseman99

15+ Year Contributor
Jun 29, 2003
ArizonaUS
Where can i buy oem gauge faces?I called the dealer but you have to buy the whole guage you cant buy just the face

If you need new guage faces you might as well buy the white-face reverse glow ones from www.procarparts.com - they are as low as $33 shipped, which is much lower than you would find for factory replacements...

Not only that, but they have a "better than stock" look. This is what I would suggest, anyway.

but im missing the black needle part the the actual rpm and speedo neele rests on so when my car is off it falls down past 0

Search DSMtrader.com I'm sure someone on there will part out the gauge faces for the right price. Other than that you might buy the whole darned thing from someone on there as well. BTW how much does mitsu want for the whole thing? And one more thing If you buy the whole thing and the clear plastic piece is in good condition Ill buy it off of you... Good Luck.
Grant

err I take back the offer to purchase the clear peice, I have a 1g and you a 2g.

Check eBay, or the junk yard. That stop is common to all models, so you don't have to get specific about which one you get. Avengers are the same, too. Or, just epoxy and paint a piece of wire in there.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back