The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI

gauge cluster lights

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

regulator213

10+ Year Contributor
Jul 10, 2009
McGuire AFB, New_Jersey
The guy who sold me my car replaced the instrument cluster gauge faces with reverse indaglo faces. And now the only lights that work are the needle lights. What may have been taken out or installed wrong that would make the lights in the back of the gauge faces not work?

I have ricer gauges too from the previous owner. This happened to me once. Check for any loose or bad wires. Mine fixed itself after the first night it happened.

You may also wanna check the dimmer switch. When I replaced my head unit I accidentally dropped a wire and it shorted out and blew my dimmer switch so the only working lights are in my boost and oil pressure guages.

do you have to install extra wiring with these new gauges? i have a feeling he just didnt put new bulbs back there. Do you have to replace the bulbs? Or just use the factory bulbs?

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back