The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support Rix Racing

1G gas tank & hose

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slvrbllt

10+ Year Contributor
Jan 17, 2009
a city in, New_Jersey
Until rcently I had not realized, I has a hole in my gas hose on my 92n/t laser. The hose that connectes the gas tank to the tube where you pump gas in. I went to the junk yard to just get the hose. That hose was stuck in there!! Do I need a tool to get the hose out or is it the I chose a car with the hose stuck on there. My car is in the garage for other reasons so I should just fix this but dont know how to go at it. This may seem like a noob question but I just want to fix that hose asap

The hose is stuck on the pipe from being so old. If possible squirt some WD-40 (or equivalent) into the ends of the hose to try and loosen that seal. Once the clamps are removed, TWIST the hose where it meets the pipe, do not pull, and it should eventually break lose.

on the hose I tried to take off I used wd40 but it was jammed in there
I will look for another dsm and try with another gas line

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back