The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

2G Gas pedal bumper

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ileagleracing

Supporting VIP
Sep 27, 2007
OKC, Oklahoma
Does anyone have a picture or part number of what goes underneath the gas pedal?
Not sure where it went, but the gas pedal stuck open after my 3rd run. My ghetto fix allowed me to finish the day, but I couldn't get full throttle.
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

You are looking for the accelerator pedal stop. I will see if I can find a part number for this. It is an odd piece. I have one on my 96, but not the 98 or 99.

MB892065 for the stop. The nut that holds it in place is MS440502, though I'm sure you can find something to work for that without going the OE route (it's a M6 x 1.00 nut).

Thanks guys, I'll look into the stop ASAP, there was a lot of full throttle, and my times never really improved after my "fix". I guess one benefit of the $100 tap & die kit is I can use it to figure out what thread is on the post, so I can buy a nut at the hardware store.

MB892065 for the stop. The nut that holds it in place is MS440502, though I'm sure you can find something to work for that without going the OE route (it's a M6 x 1.00 nut).

Did you edit that post, or am I just blind :ohdamn:LOL

I can see if it's In my 95 parts car and if it is your welcome to it. Let me know ;)

Including the nut it's 7 bucks worth of parts at JNZ tuning, probably cost more than that to ship from Hawaii, but thanks for the offer.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back