The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

Garrett turbo question

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

peon_slayer

15+ Year Contributor
Oct 6, 2008
grande prairie, AB_Canada
I'm curious to know, has anyone ever ran a Garrett GTW3684 on their dsm before ? It is Garrett's equivalent to the 6262. Also does anyone know if the Garret would clear the water pipe using a treadstone performance cast manifold?

Thanks in advance , also I tried searching but couldn't find anything specific .

I searched and searched for info on that turbo a little over a year ago. I couldn't find much, so I bought an fp 3582. If you end up finding some info, please update the thread to help people in the future.

Could you use a manifold flange to space it out and tack them together so they don't hinder flow if space is needed between the turbo and block?

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back