The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

Garrett T28 stats any one?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bens95TalonTSi

15+ Year Contributor
Mar 7, 2004
Tucson, Arizona
I upgraded my T25 to a T28 and want to know what the stats are on the T28. Any one know how much boost it can handle and how much power it can produce? I've only seen some thing saying it's good for 350hp.

Thanks. I got the T28 because I was told it was a good replacement for the T25...I guess most Turbos are a good replacement for the T25.

Well, I have not upgraded the fuel system. I have it running on stock boost. It seems to pull harder through out the RPMs than the T25. How much boost does the car run stock? I was told to keep the boost under 14psi until I get the fuel system upgraded. I kind of wish I had done the fuel system first. It would have cost the same.

what type of mods were on that car with that horsepower??? awesome runs tho........348 front whp would that translate to similiar #'s on awd? and has that car seen the 1/4 mile? im asking because im about to buy an evo 3 16g for the eclipse but seeing this makes me wonder why im doin that LOL

Originally posted by SDSGSX
what type of mods were on that car with that horsepower??? awesome runs tho........348 front whp would that translate to similiar #'s on awd? and has that car seen the 1/4 mile? im asking because im about to buy an evo 3 16g for the eclipse but seeing this makes me wonder why im doin that LOL

You can make more power with the Evo III 16G.

Originally posted by ShapeGSX
You can make more power with the Evo III 16G.

Exactly!!! :thumb:

If a B28 can put down 350whp, then a higher performing Evo III could and should be able to put down even higher numbers. I think most DSMers would be more than happy with that kind of power. Get the Evo III for sure. It's known to flow more and has flown 44lbs/min.

Originally posted by Bens95TalonTSi
I upgraded my T25 to a T28 and want to know what the stats are on the T28. Any one know how much boost it can handle and how much power it can produce? I've only seen some thing saying it's good for 350hp.

is there a difference between a Garrett T28 or Garrett Big T28? I purchased my Garrett Big T28 from Slowboy racing, so just wondering what stats that would have if it is difference from just a Garrett T28? do the other T28's differ from the Garrett Big T28?

I'm trying to find out my self if I got the T28 or the Big T28. My friend said they made a mistake in shipping my turbo and he was sent one that was better than I ordered. I'm going to talk to him tomorrow about it and see. I was suposed to pay $550 for the T28 and when the invoice came from Garrett, my friends cost on the turbo was $625 and that's when he said they sent me the better one. I never thought much out it until now.

Originally posted by Bens95TalonTSi
I'm trying to find out my self if I got the T28 or the Big T28. My friend said they made a mistake in shipping my turbo and he was sent one that was better than I ordered. I'm going to talk to him tomorrow about it and see. I was suposed to pay $550 for the T28 and when the invoice came from Garrett, my friends cost on the turbo was $625 and that's when he said they sent me the better one. I never thought much out it until now.

did you find out the specs of the Big T-28? i'm pretty curious what the difference it is from the T28 and the Big T28.

------------------------------------------------
Garrett Big T-28
K&N FIPK
Blitz DCII turbo timer w/ boost gauge

it all depends on the other mods u have done to ur car before u can even begin to talk about how much hp you gained

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back