The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

Garage Sale

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

miguelmcv

Supporting Member
May 3, 2009
Fresno, California
Hey guys, I am moving and trying to take away all what I can, Here are some pics, but more pics will be posted later.
Any interest or questions PM, call or text, (323)240-2582

Front Evo brembos with pads, hardware and rotors. SOLD
6 bolt short block ( standard with new stock pistons but bottom end is not good, it was rebuild 300 miles before it knocks).
95 gsx eprom ecu (stock). SOLD.
2ga aftermarket head lights with Factory Wire Plug, Plug and play, (dont know how they end up in my garage). SOLD.
ACT clutch (don't know anything about it). SOLD.
Awd, fwd, 6, and 7 bolt flywheel (1 is road race light weight fwd 6 bolt).
2g awd trany and t-case( good working conditions, passenger seal was leaking). SOLD
2g awd trany, was working good when I try to inspected and couldn't assemble it backSOLD
2g awd trany internal parts (just parts, no case).
Evo3 O2 housing (I start to ported but never finished)
Stock O2 housing.
Turbo install kit (feed line, return line, water lines, gaskets and j pipe for SMIC).
8an SX fuel filter with line (11 inch long, from filter to fuel rail).
2g stock radiator fans. SOLD.
Both Front Evo 8 Spindles and hubs with lower arm (bolt joints in good conditions).
MLS Head gasket (Don't know the specs but will take some measurements).
2g upper aluminum radiator hose. SOLD
95 GSX front brake calipers with rotors, this are the 2 piston calipers, (Rotors and calipers are in good conditions). SOLD.
Evo 8 rear brembo calipers with pads and hardware, Pads are half life on it.
3 1G AWD starter shield,,,,
2 1g FWD starter shield.SOLD.
1 2g AWD starter shield. SOLD.
2 2G, FWD starter shields.
2g Steering oil reservoir with 6AN welded bangs.
2g Steering Pump with 6AN weld bungs.
Have a almost complete electric mr2 power steering pump, for you guys that wants to remove your steering pump to make room, (Steering pump, Steering ECU, Steering Relay, Steering Driver and wiring harness).
Set of 6 bolt pistons and rods.
Set of almost new 6 bolt pistons,
2g GST Brake Master Cylinder and Booster with reservoir.
3g Brake Master Cylinder, This is Ideal for your big brake upgrade.

I found some 6, 8 aluminum weld bungs and fittings, I will insert pics once I have them.

ATTACH]145232[/ATTACH]
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Attachments

• DSM 2G Project 903.JPG
    DSM 2G Project 903.JPG
    49.8 KB · Views: 126
  • DSC04104.JPG
    DSC04104.JPG
    57.7 KB · Views: 112
  • DSC04105.JPG
    DSC04105.JPG
    55.3 KB · Views: 107
  • DSM 2G Project 926.JPG
    DSM 2G Project 926.JPG
    85.3 KB · Views: 102
  • Cel 601.jpg
    Cel 601.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 513
  • IMAG0248.jpg
    IMAG0248.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 116
Last edited by a moderator:
how much for the act clutch and the fuel filter and lines. i might go e85 =P. let me know. tony

Interested in FWD 6 bolt Flywheel. If the RRE lightened one has a clean/flat surface I'll most likely take it, but if you have another that isn't lightened with a better surface that won't need to be machined, that would be best. I need to get my car up before November so I won't have to tow it. PM me an idea of what you're after for price and with a little more info on the condition of each! Thanks, gl with the rest of the sale...

- Tyler

Added a short block on the list with pics, this is the 2.4 4g64 block that came on the galant with dohc head, this is a bolt on with the 4g63 head, bearings are looking good which the crank should be good, cylinders are standard but not that good looking, so it needs to be overbore.

interested with rear Brembo, but got no time to work on it:cry:

6 bolt Engine (Long Block) is not on sale anymore, I decide to keep it and use it.
2.4 4g64 (7 bolt block) is not on sale ether, I found a set of pistons and I will rebuild it and use it as well.

However, there are a lot of parts available.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back