The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

Garage Pics

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DSMu4ia

20+ Year Contributor
Jun 27, 2002
Youngstown, Ohio
I'm a garage junkie. Mine is almost done.

I need to wire in a few more outlets, hang the fluro's overhead, put up the cabinets and finish the shelving under the workbench. But pretty much its done.

Oh and btw, Rustoleum Epoxyshield on the garage floor is the best thing I've ever done.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Good, but missing a few things: You need a minifridge, a microwave, and a bigass budweiser sign of some sort hung on the wall. :cool: :thumb:

EclipseSH21 said:
Good, but missing a few things: You need a minifridge, a microwave, and a bigass budweiser sign of some sort hung on the wall. :cool: :thumb:
and a lift :)

damn i want my own garage being 17 u have to share with ur parents :cry:

love the garage man :thumb:

I plan to have a garage like that on my first house. Congrats man!

How about a ClevelandDSM/ToledoDSM garage opening party? :cool:

looks real nice. even have notes written on the dry erase board. you should get some more signs and posters on the wall.

dyno_detour said:
looks real nice. even have notes written on the dry erase board. you should get some more signs and posters on the wall.

I have several signs I'll be hanging, you can see the Rad Rides by Troy sign on the workbench. I have a lot to do still. I'll post pics in the next few weeks of it finished and with the other cars in it. :)

DSMu4ia, I have the same toolboxes, engine stand and drillpress as you. What I don't have is all that space in my garage

very nice garage man....... can't wait for my first house with a garage so i can go crazy like that

if my financial plans go smooth i should have a house in the next 2yrs :D

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back