The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

Garage ideas

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

So I've been thinking and the wife literally told me to send it. Lol she should know by now to never tell me that. But I've decided on a 40x50 shop with a 15' over hang down one side of it with gravel. That way the car trailer and mower can stay out of the shop. Luckily me and my dad will be doing everything except for the concrete so the price will be drastically less. Hey more car parts. :hellyeah:
I'm going to go with the Amazon special that you have @Ludachris they seem to be the best bang for the buck with great reviews for the most part. So thank you all that contributed to the ideas. I'm hoping I can get this all done so then I can get the gsx done for the next shoot out. Fingers crossed. Ha

I have 2 pop up Canapys I use out on my west side if I have too with the doors open but today we ran the AC.
Heres a tip for all....I use magnetic fender covers for the garage door windows and it looks like the shop is always dark. They work as an insulator too but only stick to metal doors.
I don't need nosey vagrants walking by my country home wanting to get shot......I had one today, met them with my .40.
You kill me Marty.. I mean don`t kill me .. oh shoot... I mean don`t shoot... oh crap.. you know what I mean ..

I'm going to go with the Amazon special that you have @Ludachris they seem to be the best bang for the buck with great reviews for the most part. So thank you all that contributed to the ideas. I'm hoping I can get this all done so then I can get the gsx done for the next shoot out. Fingers crossed. Ha
I finally got most of those lights up the other day. I'm really happy with them. And they're cheap enough to where if one goes out I can just replace the whole thing for almost the cost of bulbs. I don't have to have replacement bulbs taking up space. These LED units don't have replacement bulbs, they're all just one integrated unit.

Yeah thats what I was thinking about when I was comparing them to a generic flourescent. Plus they let out less heat as well compared to the fluorescent. And if it's not enough light then I'll buy more. Ha
Got any pics of your setup?
Not yet, but next time I'm out there cleaning things up I'll try to remember to take some pics.

Sinks, AC, 220v....

No one has mentioned a beer fridge yet?
I have one!!! The Shops Whiteboard even says "$1.00 Beers on Mondays" ROFL
Pics show it. It's old but the beer sign has never been changed!

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back