The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI

2G Galant/Legnum suspension compatibility

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RWD4G63

10+ Year Contributor
Dec 7, 2011
Paw Paw, Michigan
It seems that the EC5 Galant/Legnum shares a very similar suspension design to the 2G, anyone know the parts interchangeability? I'm asking because I want to make up a master list of lowering springs/coilovers available for the 2G, and MCA suspension has several options for the EC5.

The only different is lower rear arm and its ARB but thats about it. They use the same parts and sizes as i used to use some galant items myself years ago because it was more available to me in the UK

Usdm Galants have a small-style knuckle which mounts to the shock itself, so be careful which galant part numbers you’re using. Also Legnums were JDM only and they all have similar suspension to 2gs like Bobby said.

Hi quick question does any one no what other calipers are interchangeable with the twin pot brakes from PFL Legnum vr4 hard to find these day so looking for an alt

Hi quick question does any one no what other calipers are interchangeable with the twin pot brakes from PFL Legnum vr4 hard to find these day so looking for an alt
Prefacelift uses DSM type knuckles. So you can find facelift knuckles or you can opt for any l big brake kit for the stock knuckles. You got a few options at least.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back